Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

65 degrees here...

Fucking inconsiderate people can just shove their misconceptions up their respective asses. >.<

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Gee I love you also lil sis. Better watch that tone I will tell daddy on ya....lol. Yes I am actually sitting out on my deck with the laptop enjoying it. It is actually 75 right now. I love it. We spent 3 hours at the park and then her father took her to practice hitting and fielding for softball.

Sis come down to NJ and hang out with us.

hahah suze is NEVER gonna handle the heat in Jersey in June...hahah nevermind the humidity

• Members
I can handle the hot weather, it's the heat in the bed room I'm not sure if i can handle!

I am not sure if NJ is gonna be able to handle Suzy....lol. Look out along the beaches. She is on the prowl....hehee.

I think you will do fine handling both. Afterall you are my lil sis ;)

• Review Team
People who lie or misrepresent the truth really annoy me. What is to be gained? Eventually, I will find out.

Never have truer words been written!

• Members

I should have waited on placing my order with this new 20% off coupon! T.T

Oh well. I won my ebay bid! Got a $300 custom dance dress for only $50! Trusted source too! =D

• Review Team

I want to go shopping - really badly!

• Members

I'm so freaken bored at work that I'm actually looking for work to do.

• Members

Does my cat feel real love for me?

Or is that expression his way of saying "Hurry up and feed me, and BTW there are some presents in the litter box that need dealing with?"

• Members
Does my cat feel real love for me?

Or is that expression his way of saying "Hurry up and feed me, and BTW there are some presents in the litter box that need dealing with?"

yes, DADT, he loves you those other things are just "perks" :D

• Review Team

I can't believe how I feel. Never would have thought it possible.

• Members
I can do a special trick that not many other people can do

Our Little Angel has a BIG SECRET! Is she an Angel or a Little Devil? Do tell us. We're waiting with baited breath! ^_^

• Members

Yes,....kinda curious about this trick! and YAY, for what I am hoping are good feeling MsLayD!

Will the guy come to the Library tonight to flirt with me? Should I plan ahead and dress for the occassion? Hmmmmm, something to think about.

• Members
Yes,....kinda curious about this trick! and YAY, for what I am hoping are good feeling MsLayD!

Will the guy come to the Library tonight to flirt with me? Should I plan ahead and dress for the occassion? Hmmmmm, something to think about.

absolutely. Look fabulous, but not like your trying. One never knows who will walk in and be swept off their feet.

• Review Team

Yep, ALL good! TY! Every day I wonder when the bottom is going to fall out of my happiness bucket, but each day it just seems to keep getting more full. :)

Heck, yes, dress for it! If something happens and he doesn't show up or whatever - you still get to look hot and turn heads. What's to lose?!?! B)

• Members

Looked fabulous and turned heads :P....woo hoo for me! Alas, he did now show up to enjoy it but others surely did!

MsLayD, your happiness bucket is made of titanium...:D

• Members

Had such a nice dinner out with my SO. Tomorrow we have such nice plans together. I can't wait.