Official Community Forums Home

Older Women?

BLUE_INC

• Members

Ok something that I can't get out my head is for some odd reason I've always had a thing for women old then me? Dose any of you other guy(s) feel the same way?

I wish I could really describe it! I've always felt this way every since I was little!

*Edit* I guess you can say this topic isn't just for men anymore!

• Members
Ok something that I can't get out my head is for some odd reason I've always had a thing for women old then me? Dose any of you other guy(s) feel the same way?

I wish I could really describe it! I've always felt this way every since I was little!

Honey, just send me your #. Older women don't play games and know what they like!!!

• Members

Yes My Husband! he always has had a thing for older women. He would crush on his mom's friends when he was young etc. It's common I think and a lot of the women here are married or attached to a younger man!

• Members

I don't think I'd call my own a thing for age so much as a curiousity to see if they are really that much better. The oldest I have been with was 20yrs. my senior.

• Members

I will let GSK chime in on this later. I'm 17 years older than he is.

• Members
Older women don't play games and know what they like!!!

That got me thinking. . . You know I think I know why I like older women now. . . I think its because all the time when I look at a women of my age they either have. . . to many piercings, act immature, or they play games way to often. And older women don't act that way.

And I actually think that because the more I look at things I'd rather sit @ home and be a normal type a person cook dinner then invite a few friends over for a beer or 2. And just be normal!

• Members
They seem to be more self confident, no stupid games, most know what they want and how they like it, give and recieve. On the physical side they are more developed, have hips and curves, boobs, and know how to dress nice.

Very true and one other thing I've liked also is the older women tend not to wear make-up. And like you said they dress nice. I really can't stand women that wear make-up or dress like their a courner hooker!

I like them just dressing nice and not wearing anything to drastic! I mean for me I love to see to their face without make-up. Cause to me beauty is skin deep and make-up covers up the beauty!

• Members
Very true and one other thing I've liked also is the older women tend not to wear make-up. And like you said they dress nice. I really can't stand women that wear make-up or dress like their a courner hooker!

I like them just dressing nice and not wearing anything to drastic! I mean for me I love to see to their face without make-up. Cause to me beauty is skin deep and make-up covers up the beauty!

Now is it age that your really looking for or maturity cause there is a difference and it does come in a younger package too. I do have to say though I can't stand guy our age dating young, like 17. What the heck do you want with a girl in high school?!

• Members
Now is it age that your really looking for or maturity cause there is a difference and it does come in a younger package too. I do have to say though I can't stand guy our age dating young, like 17. What the heck do you want with a girl in high school?!

Its both and for some odd reason I just can't see my self ever dating someone younger then myself. . . I don't understand why! I just can't. I wish I could though!

• Members
Honey, just send me your #. Older women don't play games and know what they like!!!

Blue, count me in. You may have your hands full advertising like that on this site. lol.

One of my best friends is 22 years older than her SO. He was 21 when they connected. She carded him-seriously. They've been together for five years now.

• Members
Its both and for some odd reason I just can't see my self ever dating someone younger then myself. . . I don't understand why! I just can't. I wish I could though!

Right now younger than you is pretty much either in high school or just out wait a few years then the younger women (who will in fact be women then) will be more attractive BTW I notice we're the same age, when's your birthday (i might be an older woman. LOL)

• Members
The best woman I have ever been with was 8 years older than I. That was years ago. Now that I am 57 years old I really don't think I would want to be with anyone much older!

Quite true. When you are pushing 60 older women aren't the things fantasies are made of.

• Members

me too I think there sexy I always look at some of the older women and wonder what It would be like to get it on I think It would be a nice learning experience and very very fun.

• Members

Blue I share the same feelings as you. Plus women who are more mature in age and mind tend to be more open minded. They do wear make-up but not weigh their faces, just touch ups. I can though date women my age and down to 18.

• Members
Quite true. When you are pushing 60 older women aren't the things fantasies are made of.

True but I'm not talking drasticly older then me maybe like 10 to 20 years older then me and yes I understand that 20 years older then me would be pretty much dating someone of my moms age. But I don't care. Its like what I've said before its natural beauty that I like.

Right now younger than you is pretty much either in high school or just out wait a few years then the younger women (who will in fact be women then) will be more attractive BTW I notice we're the same age, when's your birthday (i might be an older woman. LOL)

My birthday is on October 22, 1985

• Members
True but I'm not talking drasticly older then me maybe like 10 to 20 years older then me and yes I understand that 20 years older then me would be pretty much dating someone of my moms age. But I don't care. Its like what I've said before its natural beauty that I like.

My birthday is on October 22, 1985

I'm offically an older woman. Granted it's by like a week or so, but still. I'll take it. :)

• Members

I just thought... a lot of my separated/divorced friends are seeing younger men; but let me say as a mom to a 23yr old son, I'd have a heart attack if my son came home with someone my age.

• Members

Actually mine's mom was very cool with it, and I love his dad, he's a blast. They are 2 and 3 years older than me, so we have alot in common.

• Members
I'm offically an older woman. Granted it's by like a week or so, but still. I'll take it. :)

I agree! Oh and its by one week exactly. I'd would date you if I lived in your town though.

I just thought... a lot of my separated/divorced friends are seeing younger men; but let me say as a mom to a 23yr old son, I'd have a heart attack if my son came home with someone my age.

I can see where your coming from. But lets say you are mom my you'd have to let me do what makes me happy also as long as its not hurting anyone! And I will also say being with a women a lil older then me kinda makes me happy. I don't mean to sound gross or something but I've tryed dating someone my own age and I dont really feel any happiness.

• Members

The best things about older women are as follows:

1) Don't yell,

2) Don't tell,

3) Don't smell,

4) They're grateful as hell!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Thank God for that. ;)

Nothing against the younger women here but a mature older woman just does it for me.

Sexy and confident.

Damn, thats just HOT!

Man

What do you consider older? Hmmmm? :huh:

• Review Team
What do you consider older? Hmmmm? :huh:

Yes, very good question. So ...?