Official Community Forums Home

Lingerie

Deano69

• Members

I love lingerie, I love to see my wife in lingerie, it helps me in the intimacy and lovemaking dept., does it help anyone else and how?

• Like 3

• Members

My other half jokes about how it dosen't get to stay on very long to really enjoy it. As quick as it goes on is as quick as it gets taken off.

• Like 1

• Members

I LOVE it! I feel sexy and confident when wearing it. He loves it too which is a plus. The way he responds when I have something new, the way he looks at me... Oh baby!

• Like 3

• Members

Yeah my SO says it doesn't stay on that long. So one of these days...i'm going to have to torture him and make it stay on..........lol.

• Like 1

• Members
The way he responds when I have something new, the way he looks at me... Oh baby!

I second that one. The look on their faces when they see it on is just so well worth all of it.

• Like 1

• Members

I love lingerie. I love the way it feels on my body, soft and feminine. I love the way it feels between us; it makes me feel sexy, alluring and much more bold.

• Like 1

• Members

I love Love LOVE lingerie, too. It is fun to put some sexy panties on and let him catch a peek at some point in the evening.

It just increases the anticipation.

I love getting him a little worked up before the event!! ;)

• Like 2

• Members
I love Love LOVE lingerie, too. It is fun to put some sexy panties on and let him catch a peek at some point in the evening.

It just increases the anticipation.

I love getting him a little worked up before the event!! ;)

sometimes I'll make sure he gets a good look at my lingerie while getting dressed to go out so I can tease him all night long..... the anticipation is OH LA LA

• Like 1

• Members
My other half jokes about how it dosen't get to stay on very long to really enjoy it. As quick as it goes on is as quick as it gets taken off.

I told Shortstuff last week that a good sign the lingerie is hot is that it DOESN'T stay on long! That's good sign of several other things, too of course.

But yeah, for me, absolutely hot undies, sexy lingerie, peek-a-boo nighties or S&M wear can definately ramp things up. The process of taking something off can be hot. I used to be with a guy who could remove my bras in the hottest fashion . . . . uh - oh, yeah, i'm back - thinking back there for a moment. sorry.

Hey Steely did I leave one of my leather boots under your bed the other night? khee, kheee - ONE WISHES. Actually, I think I may still have a pair of lace knickers swinging from Katprr's ceiling fan. Right girl?

smooches!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have had only ONE time where my guy wasn't into the lingerie that I got, and I guess he doesn't like black... He LOVES color or just white. He likes to keep everything on though... Even the panties... He just pushes everything aside! lol! Every time other than that one time he has been gnawing at my feet. The first time I came out with lingerie he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He actually didn't even find women in lingerie hot!!! I will always wear lingerie, it's just so feminine and makes me feel beautiful! No matter how little, lingerie can spice up anything!!!

• Like 2

• Members

Most definitely! I'm totally addicted....just got a hot new corset in today as a matter of fact and am waiting for another black leather number any day now! There's not a day goes by that I don't wear something hot, sheer, or lacy! ;) That little "secret" and the response you get from your hottie is enough to keep you grinning all day! :D

• Like 1

• Members
I love when my wife wears lingerie nothing turns me on more. I like her to keep it on during the love making especially

the the stockings and heels. :D

sometimes my husband likes to leave the lingerie on during, it can be just a sexy for me as it is for him.

• Like 1

• Members
I just love to see how confident and feminine it makes my girlfriend when she is wearing sexy lingerie. And it has the same effect if she is wearing clothes on top. Grrrrrrr

The right lingerie will 'turn' even the most timid of women

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members
Oh,hell yes!!I love unwrapping my presents.For me a beautifull(and I do have a beautifull girlfriend)sexy woman in a sexy nighty is the biggest turn on there is.

Have you ever gone shopping together for sexy little nothings together? We find it to be a very erotic experience. The build-up is FAB.... OOPS, sorry just day dreaming about the last time we went shopping together. :)

• Like 1

• Members
Have you ever gone shopping together for sexy little nothings together? We find it to be a very erotic experience. The build-up is FAB.... OOPS, sorry just day dreaming about the last time we went shopping together. :)

not yet.we havent been together all that long.but it definately is close to the top of my to-do list.....lol....we have looked at fredricks of hollywood together......damn some of that stuff i want to see her in..... :blink:

• Like 1

• Review Team

We have not been shopping together in a store for this, but we have shopped online together and he loves to look through the numerous catalogues I get and point out things he would like for me to buy. I love that he does this because it tells me what he likes, what his tastes are in lingerie for me.

• Members
We have not been shopping together in a store for this, but we have shopped online together and he loves to look through the numerous catalogues I get and point out things he would like for me to buy. I love that he does this because it tells me what he likes, what his tastes are in lingerie for me.

It doesn't matter how you shop together via computer or store, it's fun...... but I do love the store to touch and feel stuff.

• Like 1

• Members

I love wearing it because it makes me feel sexy and I love it because he goes crazy. I'm pretty choosy about what I buy, and I've never gone wrong with what I've brought home.

The other night we were webcamming and chatting and talking dirty and I mentioned buying crotchless underwear and he had to take a bit hard gulp after I mentioned it.

• Like 2

• 13 years later...