Official Community Forums Home

Food Sex

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

My wife has a fantasy of eaton being out where she is the main course, she wants me to put all kind of foods on her and just eat it off. I want to do it for her birthday next month but I not sure what kind of foods are safe in the vaginal region because i don't want to have her ending up with an infection from something that should have not been inside. Any suggestions on what to use and what not to use?

Glenn

• Members

I would say nothing with added sugars, no jams, jellies etc unless sugar free. No chocolate. Why not line her with strawberries and some other great fruits?

What a cool birthday present! That's something I've always wanted to do too. She's a lucky birthday girl.

• Review Team
My wife has a fantasy of eaton being out where she is the main course, she wants me to put all kind of foods on her and just eat it off. I want to do it for her birthday next month but I not sure what kind of foods are safe in the vaginal region because i don't want to have her ending up with an infection from something that should have not been inside. Any suggestions on what to use and what not to use?

Glenn

That sounds so hot ... and a happy birthday!

• Members

I don't know that any food is safe for being put in her vagina especially anything sugary... Although If she washes well afterward, maybe using a douche also it might be OK. BUT I am not sure! I would hate for her to get a nasty infection... Maybe just stick to her outer body...

• Members

Just for the ideas alone, you could rent Rising Sun with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes. There is a scene in there with a bunch of women set up as tables just like you're talking about. And its a decent, though slow movie to boot.

Randy.

• Members
Just for the ideas alone, you could rent Rising Sun with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes. There is a scene in there with a bunch of women set up as tables just like you're talking about. And its a decent, though slow movie to boot.

Randy.

Oh she would love those movies

well since I doing the eating there gonna have to be a time when i go in for seconds, and the tongue is gonna have been exposed to foods like pudding or something and I dont want to put it in if it gives her an infection. I guess the whip topping down there might be out.

Grapes, bananas, mangos, I could do those. maybe I can lay her bottem on a tray with a bed of lettice

Glenn

• Members

Long ago, in my younger and much more foolish days, my ex covered me with whipped cream (the kind that squirts out of a can), chocolate syrup,and maraschino cherries in the appropriate places and cleaned off the whole thing! I remember it being quite a kick and took a turn covering and eating him, too - wtih no resultant nasty infections for either of us. Like I said, youth is not always wise - of course we did no research to learn if this was safe or not LOL!!

• Members

Sugar is a no-no for inside the vagina, and that includes natural fructose as well (fruit sugars.) But as far as I know, anything you want to serve externally is fine... How about a banana split? or honey dipped nipples?

~LG