Official Community Forums Home

New Purity Test

mailahn97

• Members

I know there was one around a few months ago. This is a different one. This one you have the option of taking 200, 500 or 1000 questions. It is quite interesting.

I will say with the old one I started out 97%, then 74% and now I am 68%. I am loving the new me. It is a joke how my SO is corrupting me. :D

Now with this test it told me when I took the 1000 questions that I am 67.1% pure.

Purity Test

• Members
'iha'

I mean, I have SOME time on my hands, but not 200, 500, or 1000 questions worth...besides, I'd rather answer Nymph's questions.

I'll try to keep them under 200 :rolleyes:

I took the 200 question version and I didn't do too well. Well maybe I did depending on how you look at it I guess. :o

Man

• Members

I just did it and mine is 47.6 percent... out of 500 questions! I guess I am a dirty dirty girl... :P But there are worse than ME for sure!

• Members
I just did it and mine is 47.6 percent... out of 500 questions! I guess I am a dirty dirty girl... :P But there are worse than ME for sure! :P YEAH THERE IS!!! :o I went w/200 ?s cuz I have a short attention span + its 85* here and I am 1/2 baked....hee hee hee....I am the proud owner of 31.5% I AM SUCH A TOTAL SLUT!!!!! I give most of the credit to my last gf.....after much pleading and begging first she "pegged" me and then she fucked me in the ass doggy style....ohhhh she was FABULOUS!!! She could suck a basketball thru a garden hose!!! :o I would also like to thank Craigslist.com for allowing me to be the slut I am and finding JACKIE (John)...ooooohhhhhhhhh Jackie suck it SUCK ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! oooohhhhhhh ME SO HORNYYYYYYYYYYY :P GOTTA JET PEOPLE Peace all 12G

• Members
I just did it and mine is 47.6 percent... out of 500 questions! I guess I am a dirty dirty girl... :P But there are worse than ME for sure!

:D I LOVE THOSE HEELS!!! SO HOT!! SO RACY!!

• Members

I just took the 200 question purity test and I scored 65.5 A lot less than the last one I took, but I don't remember what my last score was.

I've been a very naughty girl, I need to be punished.....

• Members
I just took the 200 question purity test and I scored 65.5 A lot less than the last one I took, but I don't remember what my last score was.

I've been a very naughty girl, I need to be punished.....

At 65.5 you're an innocent angel!!!

• Members
;)

Although I'm a master teacher, I'm in dire need of some tutoring. Any suggestions you have for this Innocent Angel who desperately want to clip her wings is welcome.

• Members
Holy S**t!! I just did the 200 question test and my score was 32%. What a bad,,i mean...good girl!! No wonder I'm a Master Teacher!!!

What was your address again????

Man

ETA: Never mind I found where I had put it. I'll be there shortly ;)

• Members
Holy S**t!! I just did the 200 question test and my score was 32%. What a bad,,i mean...good girl!! No wonder I'm a Master Teacher!!!

Look out Pinky...these men and ladies are gonna be knocking at your door....lol

• Members
I got there first!!!!!!!!

Man

Ok Man gets first dibs. I will be there next....lol. Get ready. I need help lowering my score....hehee

• Members
Ok Man gets first dibs. I will be there next....lol. Get ready. I need help lowering my score....hehee

I'll have to teach her a little I guess. I just took it again and scored lower than she did :o

In any case I hope your not impatient shortstuff, because I'll be there a while ;)

Man

• Members
I'll have to teach her a little I guess. I just took it again and scored lower than she did :o

In any case I hope your not impatient shortstuff, because I'll be there a while ;)

Man

Not a problem. I am sure it will be worth the wait....hell why do I need to wait...we can help the scores even more by all playing together :kiss:

• Members

My jealously is rearing it's ugly head. I better really start to getting......

• Members

I just took the 200 questions and scored 51.5%.....I scored something like 67% on that last one several months ago so this old girl is definitely practicing and improving for the finals! But that first one will always be my favorite 'cause it led to some of the most amazing new discoveries! :P