Official Community Forums Home

Sex, Drugs & Rock & Roll!

Mikayla1

• Members

I was talking to a friend the other night and I was asking him what his favorite "fuck" song is. He said 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica. "Ok, I said...nice beat, I can see how that could get you going." What about for slower evenings, you know, romantic nights?

"Ahhhh, then I play The Red Hot Chili Peppers!"

"Ok. well I am not sure I get that, but all right."

What about just blowjobs or oral in general?

"Then I like anything by Depeche Mode."

Now that I understand!

So, this of course got me thinking about everyone else! Surely we all have different tastes - I know CL likes Smokey Robinson! Howard is a little older, he make like some golden oldies :D perhaps 12Gauge wants some Rage Against the Machine!

Who knows? Well I want to! How about sharing the songs you like to fuck to?

I have a whole list - I will chime in later! For now, I am interested in your comments!

As always, thanks for indulging! ;)

Mikayla

• Members

Well I had this very conversation with two of my brothers and our wives the other night. We came up with alot more on the side of R&B, and so on, I can't replicate the entire list, but I will give you a few of the highlights.

Prince: Scandalous

Barry White: yep

Tom Jones: You can Leave Your Hat on(great for strip-teases)

Evanescence: Eternal(It's one of the older songs they did, it's all insturmental, and a is layed over a thunder-storm)

Some U2 was mentioned and K.D. Lang was thrown in too, but I don't remember all of it. well there is my first reply to this. I am sure I will think of more and add them later!

• Members

I like a wide veriety of music.... It depends on the mood and beat of the music, it also depends on where I am at personaly at the moment.

Black Velvet (not sure who sings it)

Smokey Robinson

Luther Vandross

Berry white

Eagles

Tim McGraw

Faith Hill

Casting Crowns

Usher

Beyonce

I can't think of any more right now.

• Members

Ah, music.

I've found that Massive Attack is a good source for music with a heavy, sensual feel to it. Teardrop, Angel, Black Milk, Inertia Creeps, When the Hunter Gets Captured by the Game - all great songs.

Also, either Flames or Pretty When You Cry by Vast. The Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove by Dead Can Dance. The later release of Mouth by Bush. Justify my Love by Frontline Assembly. Closer by NIN. #1 Crush by Garbage.

Oh, and vixen, Allanah Miles does Black Velvet.

• 4 weeks later...