Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation Clubs

Deano69

• Members

Have you hear off these? Would you join or go to one and participate? U saw this on cable and it looked like fun and open, everyone sitting around playing with themselves and playing with others.

• Like 1

I've heard of these, but I don't know if I would. I would seriously think about it if DH wanted to do so......It's a fantasy of mine.

• Members

I have heard of these Jack and Jill groups and even did some nosing about it. I didn't know they were into letting others touch them but I guess each group would set their own rules on that.

• Members

It looked like fun, could I go with my wife, I don't know. To go and look at others doing the same thing,masturbating, and the possibility of touching someone else and helping them, it is arousing! I would do it maybe one, to have a hard on and beat off in front off others? Yes for me

• Members
Have you hear off these? Would you join or go to one and participate? U saw this on cable and it looked like fun and open, everyone sitting around playing with themselves and playing with others.

Hi Dean

If you want some good info on this checkout a site called Imasturbate.org. Theres plenty of guys and girls there that can tell you all about there experiences, and you can every once and while join in on some fun group sessions in their chatroom. ;)

• Like 1

• Members

not really my thing, but I remember Pappy bringing up something like this once before. How was your response to it Pappy?

• Members

We probably would! Depends on the crowd, too! It is a real turn-on to watch others masterbate!!

Peace,

Mark

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team
Yea me too :-)

Come on girls ... Steely's ready to party!!!

• Members
Well, maybe for Steely...

Club Relate in florida is what was featured on HBO real sex and run by a nice couple Tom & Linda Gale. Maybe not the most attractive people, but there are some that are attractive. I went to a few of these, it been many years. The first few times I plan to go I chickened out. They do there best to help you live out a fantasy( like a gang bang for example) but the main focus is really masturbation however it still a swingers party. But they respectful folks, you have to ask permission to join in the play and thank everyone afterwards.

I can't say when I went the women were all that hot though, I would say everyone on here looks alot better then what I saw but if you wanted to do your DH or DW while others looked on then this would be a safe place to do it. In fact this party I went too in Orlando is where I got my first real spanking( by a few pro mistresses) who showed me the proper way to have it done vs the improper way to have it done. Now the Bj with the electricity thing was abit much but at least I tried it.

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/14/2008 at 8:22 AM, jj53 said:

Hi Dean

If you want some good info on this checkout a site called Imasturbate.org. Theres plenty of guys and girls there that can tell you all about there experiences, and you can every once and while join in on some fun group sessions in their chatroom. ;)

I tried and I couldn’t get into the page ...too bad...was really interested 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 8/14/2008 at 5:22 AM, jj53 said:

Hi Dean

I Would love to go and get freaky playing with dick and pussy. And cum

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...