Official Community Forums Home

Anal, My Wife Likes It

bigman4424

• Members

I think bullets are the easiest next step up.

I LOVE this one: Dual Bullet

Once she gets a bit more accustomed, you can try moving on to smaller plugs.

Hope that helps ;) Have fun!

• Members

Lube, and lots of foreplay. And more lube. Silicone is one we really like. As for toys start small. My best advice is let her guide you. Take your time.

• Members
My wife really enjoys anal pleasure with my finger, she really has wonderful orgasms from this.

How do we go further? please help

Take your time, use lots of lube, read all of the articles here and enjoy the experience.

You're a lucky man ya know!!!!!!!

Man

As others have suggested, I would start off with a small toy. Bullets are good for many sorts of sexual fun, but because most of them are on thin wires, unless they have handles or rings on them, or are specially designed for anal, I wouldn't recommend those (in case they come off the wire and stuck). There are a variety of small anal toys available. I'd recommend that you have her shop around, looking at different ones, to see what she's like to try. I simply LOVE my E-Glass Petite Plug! It's pretty, small, and GLASS!

to8409-6main.jpg

• Members

The 3pk of plugs that TT carries is one that someone began with just a few months ago. I didn't follow that thread to see how she has progressed but with three different sizes you can take your time and enjoy the process of preparing her for penetration. Fingers work well also as long as you are careful to check for hangnails and such and you have the control to slowly finger her.

• Members

When I did anal for the first time with both my ex and Gsk we didn't do any kind of gradual things, it was just lube and go. Well with the ex there was no lube and it was a horrible painful experience. With Gsk there was a lot of foreplay, and at my request when I was ready, we used alot of lube and went slow. And it changed from one bad experience to one of immense pleasure.

So I think if you have the chance for preparation the beginners kits are a great idea. We just never used them.

• Members
My wife really enjoys anal pleasure with my finger, she really has wonderful orgasms from this.

How do we go further? please help

:rolleyes: I would agree w/Ginger G. I really like bullets..I must have 3...or is it 4?? Not long ago I had some chores I HAD TO DO...of course I was 5 or 6 hours into a session so I put a bullet you know where and took care of things. I had NEVER done THAT before. It was fun and WILDLY WICKED!! :P I was still pretty turned on when I got home so I got nekid and got right back down to it. And for you anal virgins out here-a bullet in yer ass and a nice cock shaped dong sliding in and out is mighty fine when yer favorite dildo doen't have a built :( in vibrator in it. :D Peace everyoone 12G