I can see our future

Like no woman could

I love you. Are you out there?

Changed my thinking

and took up winking

Inside and out a new girl

Unnoticed by the rest of the world

Girl you know I <3 ya! This just hurts my heart that you feel this way... I wish I lived closer! We could work on a strategy!

• Members
Girl you know I <3 ya! This just hurts my heart that you feel this way... I wish I lived closer! We could work on a strategy!

thanks girl. you know i love you, too. ahhhh. you're sooooo sweet. come on to GA - bring those shoes, too will ya?

smooches. thanks for the props.

• Members

You know I am here no matter what. Call anytime. I know things will change for you. That is for sure. You are a total package and any man that doesn't see that is so blind that he is not worth your time.

• Review Team
You know I am here no matter what. Call anytime. I know things will change for you. That is for sure. You are a total package and any man that doesn't see that is so blind that he is not worth your time.

I could not have said it better myself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
The whole house is clean

and the phone don't ring

"Hey Jupiter" sounds on and on

An anthem more than a song

Reaching deeper for my friends

Always there until the end

But they can't beat empty mornings

And they won't meet lonely nights

I'm not a bitch

And not a prude

I can do to you

Like no one could

I won't cheat on you

I won't beat on you

I can see our future

Like no woman could

Changed my thinking

and took up winking

Inside and out a new girl

Unnoticed by the rest of the world

I'm here Baby I'm here....be my Mistress......and if You so desire we can switch and I will be Your Master...muah xoxo 12G

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
B) Hey Sexual Peak jump on an airplane and jet on out to WA state...bus on up to Mt.Vernon to my place...meanwhile I'll be acleaning my place. I can show you the sights and mebbe even a hint of culture ifn UB inclined thata way. Mt V is the county seat here. Burlington,Sedro-Clear Lake,Big Lake,Anacortes,La Conner,Bow,Edison,Alger are the towns/small places hereabouts. We got 3 local museums-boatyards big enuf to build US Coast Guard cutters-theres the local oval dirt track for car racing-hiking/backpacking trails galorehigh mountain lakes w/in 2.5 hours drive or less-whale watching on Puget Sound-farms are abundant here as this is a valley where I live.Where I live could be just like out in the country in Georgia 'cept for the twang in peoples voices you might say we sound like yankee southerners. Lottsa folks hereabouts came from North Carolina. Ifn we like what we see when we scope each other that first time and theres a spark we could shoot on ovr 2 the local sexshop to peruse the latest in sexpistols and loveguns. Tho a man of moderate means I am the owner of this here ponderosa and as a TTmember of grace and style you would be wellcum to my domicile and abode. I know by your style and grace you would no doubt add considerable beauty to my lodge. If you wanted to add lil touches of pink here and there thru out I would be ok with that. I understand the plight you find yourself in as a single person. Ohh at 1st most singles we espow the freedom of singledom. But after a few weeks,months or years of going to bed alone,not having a lover to share your deepest thots and dreams with can really get into your head in a bad way.... Not knowing your situation limits my ability to make suggestions as to methods I use to cast off the bummedoutness but here's sum ideas that sometimes work 4 me. GO BUY SOMETHIN'!!! It don't have to be a big thang. Pick up that new music CD you've been wanting. Buy a fancy coffee maker and go home and make a latte/mocha/cappacino/triple shot espresso with foam and sprinkles.Drive with me to Concrete and have sum Cajun catfish and crawdads with hushpuppies and cornbred. Be my Lady as we "trip the light fantastic" at Rumors on a Thursday night (80s Night) and dance yer blues away. I don dance so good but at R you can dance alone or w/other grrls or guys-hey it don matter cuz Rumors is so VERY VERY COSMOPOLITAN.....we could drive out to one of 3 local airports and watch as aircraft take off and land. Come out when the Arlington Fly In is happenin and see WWII aircraft of the CONFEDERATE AIR FORCE like B17s-P 51s,P 38s,old biplanes just all kinda good shit. We could go to the Nude Beach at Teddy Bear Cove by that park off Chuckanut Drive. I am NOT an exhibitionist tho...so I wood b the goofball wearing all his clothes. Come on up the last weekend in April and I would take you to see a real live 1840s era MOUNTAINMAN RENDEZVOUS Just 12 miles from my place...thats somethin I used to do for about 8 years. When I quit doin it I kept all the regular camping gear I had cuz hey SP campin gear works fer ANY TYPE A CAMPIN DONCHA KNOW ! ! ! We got a mall here that 4 its size is as good as anything they got in Seattle. We got Lowes-Costco-Macys-Ace Hardware-Al's Auto-BK-DQ-Alfys-Pizza Hut-Little Caesars-Sears-Rite Aid-K Mart.....we got almost everthang- we are gonna lose (after everything is sold) our ONLY GI SURPLUS store in my county and maybe in 3 counties...IT WILL BE A TRAGIC TURN OF EVENTS.... but theres always Seattle and ED"S SURPLUS in Lynnwood (good place-been shoppin there fer ever). Ya know sometimes when you're really down in the mouth just praying can lift yer spirits. Or sing some old Hymns. Whenever I had a difficult live waterpipe splice to make I wood usually say a quik prayer and ask the Good Lord to see to it that Murphy was busy paving one of them streets up there....90% of the time it worked and when it didn't I got my shower a few hours early. If you got cable or satellite TV just watch some comedy or a funny movie...if you're lyao you're not dwellin on yer troubles...thaz suma the stuff I do. Or go fer a drive and check out garage sales-you hit them right you can find sum rreal bargains I know cuz I shore have. :D You could try craigs list...I wood b carefull tho-theres a pooploada weirdos on cl. I only hit it big one time on cl. Met a real cutie and had a very nice one nite stand-the only bad thing about it is I was a real prick afterwards-woodn't return his calls and deleted his #. Now I really regret it cuz I think about him and his cute cock and some other things alot. Sure wish he wood forgive me-I wood luv 2 see him again and pickup where we left off. Hey keep the faith there SP surely your MAN is out there somewhere probly thinking rite now where you're at and why don u call?? peace 12G