Official Community Forums Home

We Vibe

That's a fairly new item, so I don't think anyone's tried it (here), yet. Though, as soon as someone tries it, I urge them (if they're not a Reviewer on the site), to post a review! :) I tried one similar to this item, a while ago, made of silicone, but, it was too uncomfortable for me. However, this one looks like it's built better to accomodate a woman's parts.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

some of my girlfriends and I were toy browsing on the net the other day and we saw the wee vibe. Can you have sex WHILE using it? Anyone know? It looked rather fun but it was very $$$$ so I had to think about that one for a while. LOL.

• Members

OMG it looks like a stapler!

SI_WV0001_006-touchupfinal_.jpg

I saw this somewhere... I can't remember where. Very interesting!

• Members

I haven't personally tried it, but on another site I review toys for it's gotten mixed reviews, and most people either loved it or said it wasn't worth the effort. The general consensus was that the vibes are pretty weak, and it doesn't work for all body shapes, but if it works, it works GREAT.

Yes, you can have sex while wearing it. This is in fact what it was designed for, though a few reviewers on the other site wore it around the house.

I've been intrigued by this one for a while, and if it wasn't for that price tag I'd be sorely tempted...

I tried something similar, a while back, called The Rock Chick, which looks a wee bit different, but basically the same. Read the 2 reviews on it, and see if it's something you'd like. Please remember, a slight design difference can mean the biggest results! :)

• Members

I am curious but don't you think the toy would block penile stimulation of the woman? I mean I guess it could be great, the vibrations etc. but isn't it kind of like covering the good places where he could just naturally stimulate during sex? It could probably be helpful in getting women to orgasm who have trouble I suppose. I just love how his penis feels so I wonder... Just sayin'...

I don't think that this toy is really designed to have penis insertion while you're using, it, but, I guess you could TRY it.....especially if you like to feel REALLY full. I'm also not sure how comfortable it'd be for the GUY......

• Members
I don't think that this toy is really designed to have penis insertion while you're using, it, but, I guess you could TRY it.....especially if you like to feel REALLY full. I'm also not sure how comfortable it'd be for the GUY......

Yes it IS!!! At least that's what it claims! Isn't that weird? Here is the link!

http://we-vibe.com/How_To_Use.php

My bad, I wasn't clear.....I meant the one that I reviewed a while back......though the WE Vibe states it can be, I still think that even with the W.V, that it'd be uncomfy. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Yea!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

I've had a quick trial run of it and so far I like it. I'll wait to use it more and in other situations (like with a partner, haven't done that yet, LOL) before I post my review!