Official Community Forums Home

Just Bragging

synirr

• Members

A couple of nights ago I gave the boy a BJ to orgasm, which admittedly I hadn't done before with this particular partner. It's not like I haven't wanted to, but we both prefer intercourse and one or both of us tends to get too excited during oral and we skip ahead to the main event :rolleyes:

Anyway... we were in my car today, stuck in traffic, and he says "Hey, by the way, I feel like I should tell you something..." For a second I had no idea what was coming next and by his tone I thought it was going to be something really serious or bad, but nope, he just wanted to tell me I give a really good blowjob! :lol:

He had a bad experience with oral in the past (a failed attempt at deepthroating, with the worst of results,) so he said he thought he had become a little phobic of the whole idea, and apparently I gave him his first orgasm from oral since his junior year in high school (he's only 20, but still!!) I'm downright proud. I told him that, that being the case, we'll have to do it more often! I love how he shook all over for a good minute before he came ;)

• Members
A couple of nights ago I gave the boy a BJ to orgasm, which admittedly I hadn't done before with this particular partner. It's not like I haven't wanted to, but we both prefer intercourse and one or both of us tends to get too excited during oral and we skip ahead to the main event :rolleyes:

Anyway... we were in my car today, stuck in traffic, and he says "Hey, by the way, I feel like I should tell you something..." For a second I had no idea what was coming next and by his tone I thought it was going to be something really serious or bad, but nope, he just wanted to tell me I give a really good blowjob! :lol:

He had a bad experience with oral in the past (a failed attempt at deepthroating, with the worst of results,) so he said he thought he had become a little phobic of the whole idea, and apparently I gave him his first orgasm from oral since his junior year in high school (he's only 20, but still!!) I'm downright proud. I told him that, that being the case, we'll have to do it more often! I love how he shook all over for a good minute before he came ;)

That's great!!! I love getting blow jobs and the shaking toe curling feeling before I pop. The big question, did you swallow or spit? ;)

• Review Team

Hey Synirr! Good for you ... and him! And I know exactly what you are talking about. It makes me so happy to be able to get my guy to that point with oral - feels like an accomplishment. I just love it! I wasn't always like this, used to not really like giving BJs, but that has changed.

Oh, and pesonally, I swallow. B)

What a great reason to brag!!! Good for you!!

• Members
Hey Synirr! Good for you ... and him! And I know exactly what you are talking about. It makes me so happy to be able to get my guy to that point with oral - feels like an accomplishment. I just love it! I wasn't always like this, used to not really like giving BJs, but that has changed.

Oh, and pesonally, I swallow. B)

Congrats Synirr.

I also found this to be a new accomplishment. But I'll be honest - it was due to the articles that I read here on TT!

Actually, I found it rather erotic for myself that I was able to do this. And he does appreciate that I can swallow - again, never could do it without the help of those articles.

• Members

Isn't it fantastic to be told that you have mad oral skills? Good for you, and THANKS for sharing!!! :lol:

• Review Team
nice! lucky man you have.

Actually, lucky FWB I have. :) Still looking for that "lucky man!" But, thanks.

• Review Team
wow what a nice "friend"

LOL! I try!

B)

• Review Team
Phew!!! Wish I was that lucky man!!!!

Oh, Hottness, that makes two of us!

B)

• Review Team
Damn, do I have to jealous of MsLayD now?!?

No need, my dear, I believe he has enough for us to share!

Need I point you to the gallery? ;)

• Members

Hey, girl, Good for you!!

Practice makes perfect!!

Isn't it nice to know you have a useful talent :)

Is this something you can include on a resume? Just wondering......................

• Members
Are you ready for your interview?

I'm sure my Sweetguy has all my time tied up for awhile.............................but you are funny!