Official Community Forums Home

Just Bragging

synirr

• Members
Hey, girl, Good for you!!

Practice makes perfect!!

Is this something you can include on a resume? Just wondering......................

HELL YES! I'd love to know my employee can give great oral. Makes the job much more interesting

• Members

As I was reading this, I thought you were going to say that you gave him a blow job in a traffic jam. He does sound like a sweet guy. Nice of him to let you know. That is a skill worth bragging about!

• Members
As I was reading this, I thought you were going to say that you gave him a blow job in a traffic jam. He does sound like a sweet guy. Nice of him to let you know. That is a skill worth bragging about!

I had the thought, but I was driving :P

We're still planning to do that sometime.

• Review Team
I had the thought, but I was driving :P

We're still planning to do that sometime.

That would be so hot! I hope you post about it girl!

B)

• Members

I was going to say it's a little odd that he picked that particular moment to tell you that, instead of...well, just a different time, I don't know! Like maybe soon after you had finished. Whatever the case, though, yeah, I think there's never a bad time to tell a woman that she's great at oral.

I really enjoyed giving a compliment to a girl one time who was actually sort of sheepish about it (she said, "I've just never known if I was very good at it", after she had just brought me to shooting in her mouth, and she swallowed it all...and I kissed her deep in the mouth, and told her it was incredible!).

• Review Team
I really enjoyed giving a compliment to a girl one time who was actually sort of sheepish about it (she said, "I've just never known if I was very good at it", after she had just brought me to shooting in her mouth, and she swallowed it all...and I kissed her deep in the mouth, and told her it was incredible!).

Very nice! :P

• Members
I was going to say it's a little odd that he picked that particular moment to tell you that, instead of...well, just a different time, I don't know! Like maybe soon after you had finished. Whatever the case, though, yeah, I think there's never a bad time to tell a woman that she's great at oral.

Haha, yeah well... knowing me we had probably been talking about something sexual just beforehand, so maybe it was in context, I don't remember :P. Either way it came across as more sincere, since we weren't in the heat of the moment or anything.

• Members
Very nice! :P

Yeah, it definitely was! She absolutely deserved to be told.

And then, of course, I returned the favor on her...and it was pretty nice, too! (I like to give it sometimes even more than receiving it).

• Members
Haha, yeah well... knowing me we had probably been talking about something sexual just beforehand, so maybe it was in context, I don't remember :P. Either way it came across as more sincere, since we weren't in the heat of the moment or anything.

Ahhh, I see. When you said that you had no idea what was coming next, I thought maybe it was totally out of blue or something, but...hey, right on, right on...it's ALWAYS good to be talking about something sexual! Heh heh... ;)

...especially when it is sincere; that's the best.

• 3 months later...