Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm By Kegels Alone

chloegirl

• Members

Ok so I spent the entire morning at work on automatic pilot while getting into some pretty intense fantasy and squeezing out Kegels the entire time...(can not tell you how arousing that can get) and then low and behold I ACTUALLY ORGASMED while standing there in the middle of the office! Woohoo!! Was awesome!....can't say enough about doing those Kegels and having some really hot inspiration to focus on! ;) This ever happen to any of you?

• Members

Kind of... Kegels are a weird thing aren't they? I was in foreplay with my Husband and I kind of unconsciously do kegels when I am aroused (is that weird?) and I have orgasmed from that w/o any stimulation like once or twice. You know, that is great! You are sexually healthy! Some women (my own past included) have to really work for an orgasm and look at you! You go girl!

• Review Team
*note to self** do more kegals

Ditto.

B)

• Members

I have not orgasm'd from them but form the age of about 12 till last year (31) I could only orgasm through clenching my thighs!! Not sure what was going on but it was the only way I could do it.

I have now discovered sex toys and this place and fond that thru clitoral stim I can cum "properly" IYSWIM?

• Members
lol! Fringe benefits! I'm afraid it's become such a habit I catch myself doing them everywhere constantly....sick huh?

I don't believe sick would be the word that most of us men would use! SEXY would be more appropriate especially if we caught you in the midst of an O!

• Members
lol! Fringe benefits! I'm afraid it's become such a habit I catch myself doing them everywhere constantly....sick huh?

No, Not sick. I think most men would love to have their SOs be as in touch with there own sexuality as you.

And you doing keigels as often as you do has got to a real treat for him.