Official Community Forums Home

Female Ejaculation

lucky1788

alright this may be a stupid question/topic, but here goes....Ive been with my husband for almost 6 years. the sex has always been good, but until about 4 months ago i had never had an orgasm. mostly my fault for never exploring toys only dabbling in masturbation. heres my question, i have always heard that female ejaculation is fairly rare, that most women can have an orgasm, but it doesnt mean that they can/will actually cum. While i was about 8 months pregnant i had my first orgasm, accompanied but a nice big wet spot on my sheets. Being 8 months pregnant with poor bladder control, my first reaction was OMG i just peed on my bed....lol....but every other time its happened, i cant help but think what if thats whats really going on, because it has an odor that somewhat reminds me of urine....Id have to feel pretty damn stupid if thats what was going on, but i just gotta know....if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. oh and just in case your going to ask, i always use the restroom before we start any kind of sexual acts.

• Members
alright this may be a stupid question/topic, but here goes....Ive been with my husband for almost 6 years. the sex has always been good, but until about 4 months ago i had never had an orgasm. mostly my fault for never exploring toys only dabbling in masturbation. heres my question, i have always heard that female ejaculation is fairly rare, that most women can have an orgasm, but it doesnt mean that they can/will actually cum. While i was about 8 months pregnant i had my first orgasm, accompanied but a nice big wet spot on my sheets. Being 8 months pregnant with poor bladder control, my first reaction was OMG i just peed on my bed....lol....but every other time its happened, i cant help but think what if thats whats really going on, because it has an odor that somewhat reminds me of urine....Id have to feel pretty damn stupid if thats what was going on, but i just gotta know....if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. oh and just in case your going to ask, i always use the restroom before we start any kind of sexual acts.

OK, my law professors always say there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who won't ask questions!

First, congrats on having the orgasm! I suspect being pregnant helped in that regard because you had more pressure on your vaginal area, forcing more blood and hence engorgement - that is just an aside.

While it is possible what what you experienced was some bladder leakage - I mean at 8 months our bladders are really getting put through the ringer by those babies - you probably did ejaculate! If you had peed, it would have smelled like pee- and believe you me - you would know it!

My idea is that you probably encountered a G-SPot orgasm - which caused you to "squirt" fluid from your G-SPot gland. This fluid is not thick like cum - but instead thinner - and this is what makes it seem like pee. THere is some debate over where this fluid actually comes from - the urethra or the vagina - but I believe the consensus has been that it comes out of the vagina and that the fluid comes from the pariurethral gland. This is a different gland than that which produces the lubricant present in the vagina - also what produces "cum"

SInce it is estimated that only 40% or less of all women can "squirt" you have accomplished quite a feat! Also, it is interesting to note that you did it while pregnant - this probably due to the extra pressure on your vaginal wall where the G-SPot is by your ever expanding uterus!

So, no worries - I do not believe that you have peed yourself - now, try to get to that point again - once you have done it, you can do it again!

Happy playing!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cheryl, I would like to congratulate you first. I think it is a wonderful thing and nothing to be ashamed of. I also do the same thing and my husband loves it. It does have its drawbacks like I always need a towel on the bed but it makes sex really fun and I benefit greatly from it. Keep up the good work. :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Hi Cheryl, I would like to congratulate you first. I think it is a wonderful thing and nothing to be ashamed of. I also do the same thing and my husband loves it. It does have its drawbacks like I always need a towel on the bed but it makes sex really fun and I benefit greatly from it. Keep up the good work. :D

Just wanted to say.....

Good For You!!!

I had my first "sqrirt" about 5 years ago. I, too thought the same thing,Damn I peed the bed!!!

Hubby was shocked!! He too thought the same way. Until ...the next night...

He was fingering my pussy, and happened upon the G-Spot, once again. And a again, I squirted!! Just like OLE FAITHFUL!!!

Now after 4 years of "practice", I can have multiple ejaculations in one session.

We are constantly changing the sheets. LOL

I have found that a beach towel, folded into thirds, does a great job in protecting the bed.

I"ve been told that a shower curtain works well too. Haven't tried that one yet,but willing to try anything once!!!

• Members

So I always hear about female ejaculation, but whenever I do hear about it, its usually linked to stimulating the G-spot. Can women experience this without having a G-spot orgasm?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I bought the Jessica's Strobing Probe.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp? PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4725

It takes about 15-20, but when I cum, I feel as though I have let my bladder loose. There is a major amount of liquid there. Complete soaking the sheets, towel, everthing. There has also been a time when I was finished and just sitting there, and a release of the same amount of liquid happened again! I'm still wondering if what is happening is my bladder letting loose or is it my g spot. I make sure I use the restroom and make sure my bladder is empty before I start my playtime. Even after reading these forums, I'm still confused. Any ideas?

• Members

I have these ejaculations, my bloke loves them because they are so hot, they usually only occur with slow and deep penetration, and the very first time I did it it seemed to be like a pint, it soaked all the way through the matress, but definately wasnt pee.

I cant control them, and strangely, mine are not accompanied by an orgasm BUT I feel totally satisfied afterwards and terribly sleeeeepy!!

:)

• Members
Do you have a question? It is obviously a G-spot orgasm, and the fluid is not urine( pee). You may not have the same kind of tension and release you have with a clitorial orgasm, but you usually have to have an orgasm along with such a release. There are exceptions, just as with male ejaculations. If you relieve your bladder before having sex, you can reduce the amount of fluid that is released even in these G-spot releases. IF you anticipate that this is going to happen, have some towels handy to protect the mattress. Enjoy.

No question, was replying to the OPs question "if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated." and added my info. (am I misunderstanding the dynamics and ettiquette of this board or something?) :unsure:

I am sure they are not accompanied by an O but the sensations before a release are the best, that you get with deep slow thrusts, intensly pleasurable especially in my mind, but not what ive experienced as an orgasm per se.

• Members

trickychick?

Do you stimulate your clit at the same time? My wife describes the same feeling but gets powerful orgasms. At this time she only gets them during oral sex, but we make sure the clit is stimulated either by my tongue or a toy. It is so sexy. Her legs are shakey enough for several minutes, I have to help her to where she is going.

• Members
trickychick?

Do you stimulate your clit at the same time? My wife describes the same feeling but gets powerful orgasms. At this time she only gets them during oral sex, but we make sure the clit is stimulated either by my tongue or a toy. It is so sexy. Her legs are shakey enough for several minutes, I have to help her to where she is going.

Its something I will have to try, as its usually during sex my clit is being rubbed by his body not stimulated directly, I think If I was having a clitoral O at the same time it would be rather awesome...! Maybe a toy would help...

good for you and your wife!!

• 2 months later...
:wub: Is this very common in women? I have had this happen to me a handful of times but when i "squirt" I don't really feel an orgasm. But I always have my feet in the air; which i heard is a very good position to stimulate the G-spot, but since this is happening should i avoid this position?