Official Community Forums Home

A Question Of Time

Trooper

• Members

I have read in a paper's problem page about someone who couldn't last during sex for more then 60 seconds. The reply he got was that he should ignore his mates boasts about having sexual encounters lasting up to an hour as the very large majority of men cant last for more then 5 Minutes.

So am I super human??? If only!!!! so was wondering how long you or Male partner can last??

I can do a quickie in about 5-10 mins but on the other end of the scale can last up to an hour and If allowed can do it all over again.

• Members

The statistic is true - on average actual PENETRATION lasts about 5 minutes to 10 minutes on the high side, with foreplay at around the 15 minute mark. Along with that statistic is the national average that most couples have around 15 minutes of sex / foreplay a week - so you do the math on that one!

For me I too must be married to a super human man - our "average" is much higher on most nights. Our foreplay time is around the 45 minute marker, usually more like an hour and a half, and our penetration time is around 40 minutes to an hour - especially if we are having tantric sex. Now, that can be lowered if we have done a lot of oral foreplay and I have gotten him to the brink too many times, or if I do certain things that will guarantee the ejacualtion - but on average, 30 - 40 minutes - not too shabby!

So, no you are not incorrect on the statisitc, and congrats on being above average with the select few!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This seems wierd to me...

I have only ever had sex with my current fiance and it was about two months ago.

My first time ever having sex, she came in about 10 minutes, but I didnt...we had sex for probably about an hour...maybe a little longer and then stopped because we where tired and she said she was sore.

The fastest i have ever gotten off with help from another person was about 15 minutes...for some reason I last a really long time. we have had sex for two hours before, Ive lasted through one hour blowjobs too...i dont get it

Its not that its not stimulating to me...it is...I just last...I do sometimes lose my erection after a while though.

Does anyone think this is odd...has anyone heard of this before?

Is there a way to make me more sensitive?...i know...sounds strange that a man would be asking that.

God bless

-BeyondBlessed

• Members
Yes, we have hear of this before. Stop thinking about your cock, and just have fun. The problem is between your ears, and whatever subconscious fears you have about getting a girl pregnant, having children, or whatever, its interfering with your ability to relax and climax. Sex is about having fun. Not working hard for one or two hours. I didn't hear you say what you two were doing during those long sessions. In my humble experience, when I tried the hardest to cum, It was the last thing I could do. When I simply relaxed, laughed and played with my lover, things would work out. Sometimes, I found that I had to lose my erection, then go to the bathroom and empty my bladder, before I could climax, particularly after a long session where I had not cum at least once. Your brain could be worrying about you peeing in her vagina, and embarrassing you, so if you are feeling full, stop and take a pee. She doesn't want you to be uncomfortable during sex, particularly if it is going to make it impossible for you to cum. Stamina is one thing, but not cuming is often viewed by women as an insult to their sexuality.

One last thought: If you are still having trouble cuming, have your gf stick her finger up your ass and massage your prostate gland. That will almost always trigger your climax, whether you are ready or not. If she thinks the very idea of this is gross, simply talk to her about it. Keeping the prostate gland healthy is a good way to avoid prostate problems, and cancer, the most common cancer suffered by men. She can always wear a condom when she does this, to help keeping her hands clean.

Nah..I think she'd totally do it.

Shes gonna be a nurse and shes gonna have to do that kinda thing for a living.

I just dont know if Id be all about a finger in my butt...butt ya never know...hehe.

You also bring up a good point about the peeing thing, I will work up a good pee during sexual activities.

maybe thats it...i just dont ever go pee because I dont want to stop and lose my erection

Hmm

Thanks for the insight...you rock the board Howard

-BeyondBlessed

• 2 weeks later...

I can usually last around 15 to 20 minutes. It depends on the position(s) we're in. When my wife is on top I can last a lot longer, but I cum quicker in doggy style or reverse cowgirl (something about her butt :))

• Members

I can last well over an hour, as long as we take pauses anytime we are doing some overly stimulating (doggy especially). The only issue I run into is that it often takes me forever to recover after the first orgasm/ejact to be able to provide a full erection again. I'm sure a lot of this is pressure, as it's some I really, really, really want to give her (over and over again), but some of it is probably because I just haven't found the right method to have a little fun and recover quickly too. I do remember one time I orgasmed without an ejaculation (or at least is seemed so), and I was able to keep going after that without any problems. Damn was that an enjoyable experience for us both! Otherwise, it just seems like we get tired out, painfully sensitive or sore before I can recover :( Getting a quick second erection is something I really want to do! I hope someone out there has a few hints :D

• Members

from what i have read here i guess i would have to say my man is below average.....hmmm could that be why my name on here is hrnychick??? just kidding......my guy lasts around the 5 to 10 min mark depending on foreplay and what way we are doing it......I have to agree with Howard the second time around and there after the erection does last longer....but if my guy lasted long the first time we got at it i would think something was wrong cause im so use to him cumming quick....it bothers him because he wishes he could last longer when we do it the first time.....since he doesnt last long the first go round i cant cum during intercourse.....so he has to make me get the big O by oral.....as long as i cum and he cums i tell him doesnt matter how or how long just as long as its fun and we both get our pleasure