Official Community Forums Home

Birthday Backstabbing Blues

littlemissnonamegirl

• Members

So as you may or may not know my birthday is this friday. I had the whole day cleared to spend time with my dearest friends for the night/morning. I never see them, and I was going to go up and visit them for two days. We discussed this months in advance and were planning times and whatnot. Apparently she forgot all about my birthday and has to work instead. What makes this suck more is I declined being with my family the following day for a big event [requires rsvping] and so now I'm all alone for my birthday. I'm really upset. Maybe I'm just being overdramatic. I'm just hurt. I understand people have jobs, but FRIDAY? after we discussed this plenty in advance. I'm just...hurt.

Thanks for letting me vent...

• Members

SHHHH I am meeting her today at the mall with a cake! :) I am leaving in a half an hour!

ETA: I just saw that she is on here now... Surprise :)

• Members

So I just got home from meeting littlemiss :) She is a great girl, so nice and friendly. Real cute and pretty too!! I hope you like the cake It was so nice to meet you!

• Members
SHHHH I am meeting her today at the mall with a cake! :) I am leaving in a half an hour!

ETA: I just saw that she is on here now... Surprise :)

You are so sweet!

• Members

I forgot to say thank you (what a loser!) for my present! She got me a necklace for my birthday! How nice is she!

• Members
Sunflower, I think you may have saved the day! Two thumbs up!

Thanks! Well, I don't know about that... I just hope she liked it! I would post a pic but it has her name on it so it's really her call!

(and thanks ladylove too)

• Members
Thanks! Well, I don't know about that... I just hope she liked it! I would post a pic but it has her name on it so it's really her call!

(and thanks ladylove too)

Lol you can post a pick my dear

and THANK YOUUUU my parents wanted me to telly ou first off you are a very very very talented and second it is yummmyyy. We didn't want to eat it, so we're waiting a little later till tonight to do it.

Sunflower is just as nice and GORGEOUS. not to mention her little boy is freaking adorable :)

such a fun day!

• Members

and THANK YOUUUU my parents wanted me to telly ou first off you are a very very very talented and second it is yummmyyy. We didn't want to eat it, so we're waiting a little later till tonight to do it.

Sunflower is just as nice and GORGEOUS. not to mention her little boy is freaking adorable :)

such a fun day!

Oh and I'm very lucky to have met such a caring person

• Members

and THANK YOUUUU my parents wanted me to tell you first off you are a very very very talented and second it is yummmyyy. We didn't want to eat it, so we're waiting a little later till tonight to do it.

such a fun day!

Oh and I'm very lucky to have met such a caring person

^_^ That makes me really happy! I hope you all enjoy it and have a Happy B day on Friday!!!!!!!!!

Here's the picture, Her favorite colors are lime green and neon orange.I took the liberty of adding purple, I think it goes well with those colors personally...

post-7403-1221697742_thumb.jpg post-7403-1221697778_thumb.jpg

Please ignore all the crap on my table! LOL

• Members

Aww that really does suck! I'm sorry! Maybe something will change by then and you'll be end up having so much fun! Lets hope for the best!

• Members

Lil miss - I'm sorry for the so so sad feelin's.

BUT, an early happy birthday to you! And I'm doing the sprinkler, running man and cabbage for your "virtual" celebration!!!!

• Members

From one lonely birthday girl to another-HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The cake is beautiful. I hit 40 today and DH is still in Iraq. So here I sit on my 40TH birthday drinking sangria (alone) and surfing the net. I really can't wait til he's home. It sucks celebrating your birthday without your best friend.

• Members
From one lonely birthday girl to another-HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The cake is beautiful. I hit 40 today and DH is still in Iraq. So here I sit on my 40TH birthday drinking sangria (alone) and surfing the net. I really can't wait til he's home. It sucks celebrating your birthday without your best friend.

*hugs*

and I raise my margarita drink to you as well.

I hope you still had an awesome birthday :)