Official Community Forums Home

Candles Are Coming!

angelkisses98

• Members

thanks to some friends, i was able to get some vital input.

8oz_mason.jpg

victorian_6oz.jpg

my shop is juuuuuuust about ready to launch..few more weeks i should be up and running. i will be offering 8oz mason jars with a pewter jar for $9 or 2/$18

and a 4oz jar with a gold lid for $6 or 3/$15

as of now i have my fall/winter/holiday line..i will be adding more down the line...this is what i am offering so far

macintosh apple

pumpkin souffle

brandied pear

cinn. buns

apples and spice

banana nut bread

gingerbread house

cool cocoa---hot cocoa with a peppermint stick

ameretto nog

buttered rum

will be offering soon:

french lavender

grapefruit

rosemary mint

spearmint euclyptus

very vanilla

peach

black cherry

• Members

I so can't wait sweetie. Even better yet for me or bad depending on how you look at it....I can come pick up my orders. Oh my poor bank account.....but my house will smell terrific. Best of luck with everything. You have worked so hard and it soon will be paying off for you.

• Members

COOL!!!! I want to get some!!!!!!!

• Members

how smelly are they when you burn them? do they make the whole room smell like whatever scent it is?

Cuz I know some that you cann only tlel the scent by going and actually sniffing it the candle directly....i want the whole room to smell delicious!

• Members
how smelly are they when you burn them? do they make the whole room smell like whatever scent it is?

Cuz I know some that you cann only tlel the scent by going and actually sniffing it the candle directly....i want the whole room to smell delicious!

that because the wick was not big enough or there was not enough fragrance oil...my candles have the max. amount of fragrance the wax can safely hold. when testing them, the 4oz jar did a pretty good job of smelling up the whole front of the house..

• Review Team

Those all sounds wonderful! Between TT toys and now your candles, I may as well just sign my paycheck over! Can't wait!

• Members

Angel, have you thought about stock piling your candles and selling them during the holiday push at the malls or something like that. I have no idea what the costs associated with that are, but I bet you'd clean up.

• Members
oh dont you worry I WILL...you see, unlike SOME ppl I am honest and truthful and a good person. I do not lie, live in my own fantasy world, or talk about my "friends" behind their backs, or drop them when when someone better comes along to play with.

Good for you sweetie. You will succeed as you are just as you put it honest and a good person. That will show in what you are doing. When everything is set and you have order forms or anything like that let me know and I will come down and get it. I told you I have the whole group that I run that love candles.

Best of luck with everything.

• Members

EDITED BY ROB

• Members

They sound wonderful! Let us know when you are ready.

Are you launching online in a storfront, or both?

How exciting for you, I wish you success beyond your wildest dreams!! :D

• Members

REMOVED

• Members

forgive me...but i must have missed something?

AK, so glad they are the "smelly" ones! lol. will have to see about getting some now! :)

EDITED BY ROB

Hello!

I am obviously out of the loop (and should be) to what is going on here. Let's try to keep this stuff off of the board. I would really appreciate it. :)

Rob

• Members

She has gone online but I'm unsure of whether she wants the addy out for all to see.

• Members
I just made a 'few' edits. I am sure you all understand. :)

I guess so, sorry ROB...

I LOVE candles!! I have a candle making machine that I got a couple of years ago, I just need some more molds and wicks! I reuse holders. Good for you AK! I hope that you can make a great go of it!! If there are craft shows in your area, you should try to go to one or 2. Craft shows are great around the holidays, and candles are always a favorite gift to give (and recieve!!).