Official Community Forums Home

Virginity For Sale

ladylove

• Members

iStockphoto

Sex sells, and a virgin will cost you a million bucks. While some of us waited for that sensitive teenage boy to deflower us to the Dave Matthews Band (or, rather, the first 30 seconds of “Crash"), a few more entrepreneurial ladies won’t pop their cherry for less than seven figures.

Natalie Dylan, who recently received her bachelor’s degree in Women’s Studies from Sacramento State, went on Howard Stern earlier this month to sell her virginity for a cool mil to pay off her tuition bills. Um, last time we checked, state schools weren’t that out of reach, but we can’t blame the girl for upping her ante. Since Dylan’s sister is one of the working girls at Nevada’s most infamous brothel, and subject of HBO show Cathouse, she worked out a deal with proprietor, Dennis Hof, and her hymen is up for bidding at BunnyRanch.com. But Natalie is picking who will pluck her and all interested parties must first pass her interview process. In addition to deep pockets, the gent must have chemistry with the young businesswoman. “We’ll take bids until I find a suitor I’m happy with,” Natalie concedes.

• Members
iStockphoto

Sex sells, and a virgin will cost you a million bucks. While some of us waited for that sensitive teenage boy to deflower us to the Dave Matthews Band (or, rather, the first 30 seconds of “Crash"), a few more entrepreneurial ladies won’t pop their cherry for less than seven figures.

Natalie Dylan, who recently received her bachelor’s degree in Women’s Studies from Sacramento State, went on Howard Stern earlier this month to sell her virginity for a cool mil to pay off her tuition bills. Um, last time we checked, state schools weren’t that out of reach, but we can’t blame the girl for upping her ante. Since Dylan’s sister is one of the working girls at Nevada’s most infamous brothel, and subject of HBO show Cathouse, she worked out a deal with proprietor, Dennis Hof, and her hymen is up for bidding at BunnyRanch.com. But Natalie is picking who will pluck her and all interested parties must first pass her interview process. In addition to deep pockets, the gent must have chemistry with the young businesswoman. “We’ll take bids until I find a suitor I’m happy with,” Natalie concedes.

Totally ridiculous!!!! What is the big deal? How could the sex even be that good? She is a VIRGIN for Gods sake! She doesn't know what to do how it feels etc. and for that matter how could it EVER be worth a million??? People are messed up in the head!

• Members

I saw an eBay auction where a woman from Florida was selling herself. The bidding started at $0.99, but the little footnote at the bottom claims that the shipping is $500,000.00!

I must have misunderstood the one you are talking about. I thought that Hof had won the auction. And that she was going to use the money to get a second degree also.

I guess we see where many guys get the idea that women are gold diggers.

• Members

Good topic I think its ok for her to sell her virginity,its not about experience at all...its a power

thing,who could have it first,my girlfriend gave it away for free like most women,this woman is

pretty and sexy who wouldn't want to nail her...it would be a fun experience for sure...

I'm not sure about everyone else...I think prostitution should be legal in all states...the women

would be safer not getting into cars risking their lives instead they would be in a building with security for

people who want to do that...it would help our economy with the tax money gained from it...plus

in reality we are all paying for it anyway...I have to pay for my girlfriends haircuts,clothing,car loan,insurance,

rent,phone bill,dinner dates,fuel...all for two hours of sex everyday...I guess its worth it,because I

wouldn't be able function without it!!! women are worth it though,no matter what,you can't buy love...

• Members

No way even if I was a Billionaire!!! That's just wrong on so many levels. I've never actually directly paid for sex and never will. Now we all know that there are cost involved from both parties but to just out and out buy sex isn't my thing.

Man

• Members

Did you guys/gals know that the IRS at one point ran a brothel in Nevada? I think it was the Bunny Ranch too!

• Members
Totally ridiculous!!!! What is the big deal? How could the sex even be that good? She is a VIRGIN for Gods sake! She doesn't know what to do how it feels etc. and for that matter how could it EVER be worth a million??? People are messed up in the head!

I agree. But Remember there is a society of people that gladly go on suicide missions because it's an honor, and they are promised a 1000 virgins after they die.

Guest eminatic
Did you guys/gals know that the IRS at one point ran a brothel in Nevada? I think it was the Bunny Ranch too!

brothels here in Nevada are HEAVILY taxed, and there are strict laws surrounding them (a woman cannot raise a family on money earned at a brothel, etc)

its not a bad way to take advantage of one's assets but the prospective suitors are probably people who cant get any in real life so i dont know if she'll find a "suitor" she likes :huh:

• Members
brothels here in Nevada are HEAVILY taxed, and there are strict laws surrounding them (a woman cannot raise a family on money earned at a brothel, etc)

its not a bad way to take advantage of one's assets but the prospective suitors are probably people who cant get any in real life so i dont know if she'll find a "suitor" she likes :huh:

How ironic would it be if they ended up married?! lol

• Members
I agree. But Remember there is a society of people that gladly go on suicide missions because it's an honor, and they are promised a 1000 virgins after they die.

:rolleyes: Yes I do know that ... So after they are done with the 1000 virgins and they are not virgins anymore then what? Just sayin' !

• Members
:rolleyes: Yes I do know that ... So after they are done with the 1000 virgins and they are not virgins anymore then what? Just sayin' !

You got me????? I don't think anyone really thinks these things through. If they did would they do it?

• Members

The claiming of a girl's virginity has long been something many men in many cultures find...well, stimulating and intriguing. Being the first cock in a woman and all that. Did any of you see Memoirs of a Geisha? In that movie the Geisha ransoms off her virginity. This was common practice - and often made a lot of money. How many websites are there out there claiming 'fresh meat' - virgins first times, horny virgins, etc. It is a hot market.

Do I think it is wrong? No. I think it is ingenius, actually. She is doing this because she was researching powerful women and what power women have, where it stems from, etc. She is working on her graduate dissertation on the subject. This began as research and stemmed from there. Hey, is SHE the stupid one when men are bidding a legitimate million dollars just to break her hymen? She is going to be de-virginized at some point - so either wait until you really love someone, or....well, make a profit. She is the one with the power here.

While I will admit not understanding why a man would pay that much, it is not like she is going to be writhing in ecstasy....but I am sure that is not what they are after...

Also, let me point out that you do not have to be 'experienced' to be good in bed. There is more to good sex than just 'the moment.'

• Members

While I will admit not understanding why a man would pay that much, it is not like she is going to be writhing in ecstasy....but I am sure that is not what they are after...

Also, let me point out that you do not have to be 'experienced' to be good in bed. There is more to good sex than just 'the moment.'

Very true, but the first time is never the best time, I don't think any one ever can say that it was. Or for that matter wouldn't there be a certain level of anxiety in taking a girls virginity? Being afraid of hurting her etc. I would say that is kind of a buzzkill. I think the attraction is a psychological thing. IMHO

• Members
Very true, but the first time is never the best time, I don't think any one ever can say that it was. Or for that matter wouldn't there be a certain level of anxiety in taking a girls virginity? Being afraid of hurting her etc. I would say that is kind of a buzzkill. I think the attraction is a psychological thing. IMHO

In all honesty, some guys WANT to 'hurt her' - you know they are out there. I doubt many men are thinking, 'oh wow, I can deflower this innocent girl and be all gentle...' more than likely they want to really 'stick it' to her, although I doubt that they would ever admit it.

• Review Team

To quote "Walter" aka Jeff Dunham...

"I gotta teach all those women how to have sex?! Oh my god! Virgins? Why not a bunch of slutty broads who know what the hell they're doing?!" ;)

• Members

"I gotta teach all those women how to have sex?! Oh my god! Virgins? Why not a bunch of slutty broads who know what the hell they're doing?!" ;)

Hmmm to understand this abit better I would like to explore this topic in this way, for you gals on here can teach us guys something before we way in:

When you gave up your cherry, what was your criteria in the decision process that made the lucky guy the winner. Not that ya'll were running a contest and giving away a prize.

I know when my wife lost her's, I was concerned about hurting her. Of course it was gonna hurt so quicker might have been better then slowly easing it is but then she thanked me later for taking my time and not rushing in. Personally I thought it was abit painful on my end. But I knew if I rushed in, my chances of coming back for more were about zero.

Glenn

• Members

Awesome...

Glenn, for me, I think partially I wanted to get it over with because my friends had just started "doing it" I wanted to keep up... and partially because I was a horny teenager whew knew too much for her age. He was my first boyfriend and I was so curious. I didn't want to be a kid. I wanted to be a woman who did woman things. I grew up way too fast. I was 15.

• Members
Awesome...

Glenn, For me I think partially I wanted to get it over with because my friends had just started "doing it" I wanted to keep up... and partially because I was a horny teenager whew knew too much for her age. He was my first boyfriend and I was so curious. I didn't want to be a kid. I wanted to be a woman who did woman things. I grew up way too fast. I was 15.

But you were one hell of a turn on for your age, I saw your pics. My wife didnt lose her verginity until 3 years ago. When we drive by the condos that used to be her apartment she reminds me of that special time that took place there.

She was 35.

Glenn

• Members
But you were one hell of a turn on for your age, I saw your pics. My wife didn't lose her virginity until 3 years ago. When we drive by the condos that used to be her apartment she reminds me of that special time that took place there.

She was 35.

Glenn

Wow thanks! I think the youngest of those pics was 16 but close enough. I actually thought I was fat back then. Can you believe that?! I only WISH I was that weight again *sigh*

• Members
Wow thanks! I think the youngest of those pics was 16 but close enough. I actually thought I was fat back then. Can you believe that?! I only WISH I was that weight again *sigh*

16? You didnt need to tell me that cause now I feel bad about the boner I got when I saw the pics. Gosh I feel so perverted, but it not like I didnt get them before at that age on gals that age and those much younger.

Glenn

• Members

Well no need to feel bad! Back then apparently I was a lust object as told to me by a dude who sat next to me in band. I had NO idea since it wasn't like they were falling all over themselves asking me out! I guess they just kept it to themselves. Weird. Wow your wife was 35 and still a virgin. That is amazing! My husband's cousin is 31 I think and also still a virgin! She is really beautiful too. It's weird I think she is just afraid.

• Members

I highly doubt that girl's a virgin. imo. If I were to judge by her picture, I'd say the same.

• Members
I highly doubt that girl's a virgin. imo. If I were to judge by her picture, I'd say the same.

I haven't seen a picture I just read the article on line

• Members
Well no need to feel bad! Back then apparently I was a lust object as told to me by a dude who sat next to me in band. I had NO idea since it wasn't like they were falling all over themselves asking me out! I guess they just kept it to themselves. Weird. Wow your wife was 35 and still a virgin. That is amazing! My husband's cousin is 31 I think and also still a virgin! She is really beautiful too. It's weird I think she is just afraid.

Alot has to do with the society she was in, being a teacher in the philippenes you have the same status almost a a nun

Glenn