Official Community Forums Home

$1,000 Sex Toy Contest Winner Selected

Rob

We have just selected the winner of the $1,000 TooTimid shopping spree! As the rules state, this person has 7 days to get back in touch with us. If we do not hear from this person we will have to select another winner.

Hint: It is someone from Florida.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He's not the only Floridian though... I wish I was in MIAMI!!! *sniff*

• Members
He's not the only Floridian though... I wish I was in MIAMI!!! *sniff*

True as this may be, I can think of noone who is in greater need of a pick-me-up like this. I hope it is his!

• Members
Well, Thanks for all the well wishes..I guess we will see soon enough. :D

We'll no one has contacted me or at least I have yet to receive a call or an email on it.

Who do we know is in Florida??? besiddes us????

Glenn

• Members

Sorry Glenn but you have won recently so I had to believe it was someone else!

• Members

After it was over I was like oh crap I wish I would have entered that one! Just think of all the toys you can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I would have died if that was me. lol. Someone is really really lucky!

Now who are you? lol.

• Members
Sorry Glenn but you have won recently so I had to believe it was someone else!

Yea and I still trying to work my way to using alot of the gifts I got, in fact that reminds me I need to get alot of batteries.

Glenn

• Members
Yea and I still trying to work my way to using alot of the gifts I got, in fact that reminds me I need to get alot of batteries.

Glenn

SO................... WHO IS IT? Confess or we will torture....I mean...get it out of you

• Members

I was trying to remember... what was this contest and did I even enter??? Yeah, yeah I am blonde after all! (shut up Mark!!!)

• Members

Unfortunately it isn't poon. Wonder if we can search members by state?

• Members

Sun. It was a contest from the main page. If you bought $50 or more of things from TT between such and such dates....you automaticallly got entered for this contest. I think it even said that the "winner" was notifed....I can't remmeber what way....I just remember it saying so everyone doesn't tear their packages apart or something like that.

So If this winner doesn't come forward....can I enterr? lol yeah right. Doesn't hurt to ask though!!!!!!!!!

So WHO ARE YOU!!! COME ON ITS KILLING EVERYONE!

• Members
I was trying to remember... what was this contest and did I even enter??? Yeah, yeah I am blonde after all! (shut up Mark!!!)

Get out of my head, Sun! How did you know what I was thinking??haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Get out of my head, Sun! How did you know what I was thinking??haha

Peace,

Mark

Oh were you thinking that too LMFAO Geez and you're not even blonde!

• Members

but why would rob post it in them then?....i mean like the hint and so on. Oh also I believe that they got sent to your email if you signed up for the news letter. The contest info. when it started that is.

• Members
but why would rob post it in them then?....i mean like the hint and so on. Oh also I believe that they got sent to your email if you signed up for the news letter. The contest info. when it started that is.

Well I know that since I have yahoo, I don't always, or even regularly get the newsletter because yahoo has an uber-spam blocker. well even if they are on the board they may not post regularly, the "regulars" would have come forward by now!

so who won...let us know rob

I have had to move on the 2nd person. The first person never answered the email and did not have a phone number. I do not know if the person picked is on the forum.

• Members
I have had to move on the 2nd person. The first person never answered the email and did not have a phone number. I do not know if the person picked is on the forum.

This is getting to be one of the most exciting contests you have run yet, so mush suspense.

Glenn

Shop our store here: Sex Toys

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy