• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Don't you just LOVE NAUGHTY!

Totally.

• Members
Good for you! which rabbit did you get?

aaahhhhhhhh not sure, I'll have to go look for the little paper that came with it and read it an I get back with you on that but it was great. Hard to do by myself because I couldnt reach the controls very well but it was great. Better if someone else is in charge

Glenn

• Members
aaahhhhhhhh not sure, I'll have to go look for the little paper that came with it and read it an I get back with you on that but it was great. Hard to do by myself because I couldnt reach the controls very well but it was great. Better if someone else is in charge

Glenn

Thats ok, I just thought if you remember the name I'd keep it in mind for a future purchase. Really not that important.

I spoke to the winner yesterday. She was very excited. She is not part of the forum. She is from Long Island, NY.

We will be running another one of these very soon!

Rob

• Members
I spoke to the winner yesterday. She was very excited. She is not part of the forum. She is from Long Island, NY.

Rob

Well there goes my Santa gig!!! I was sure looking forward to all these lovely ladies sitting on my lap!!!!!!!!!!! :P

• Members

I would offer congrads to the winner but since she isn't on here..........that ok. HOpe she joins though!

Rob...I can't wait for the next one.....though I hope im able to enter this one. Do you know if you are goign to do it the same as the last one? or do it a little differently? Just wondering....cuz I SOOOOO want to be in the next contest!

I would offer congrads to the winner but since she isn't on here..........that ok. HOpe she joins though!

Rob...I can't wait for the next one.....though I hope im able to enter this one. Do you know if you are goign to do it the same as the last one? or do it a little differently? Just wondering....cuz I SOOOOO want to be in the next contest!

Your wish is my command!

• Members
So what wish are you granting me Rob?

If you look on the homepage to the right you will see he is doing another contest. This time for $500 worth of products.

• Members

Rob

Since the prize is worth $1000. does the winner have to declare it, and pay taxes on it? How about a prize worth $500.

• Members

I don't see it...? Can some nice person put a link? :)

• Review Team
Well there goes my Santa gig!!! I was sure looking forward to all these lovely ladies sitting on my lap!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I bet we could still arrange something! ;)

Shop our store here: Sex Toys

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy