Official Community Forums Home

Gf Getting Off

thegoofyweirdo

• Members

Hi for whoever decides to read this. My discussion is pretty simple. It is SO hard to get my gf off, whether its oral, sex, or whatever. For me...its no problem...in fact to fast, but hey, thats not the point. hehe. I would do anything it takes to get her off, i have no problem with that, it just takes so long. She tells me that if i do give her oral sex, she likes me to stay in the exact same place??! I always thought its better to change it up a little? Also with sex, the only real time she can get off is when im on top, which is okay, it just gets kinda boring for me over time. I read all of these articles on G-spot ejaculation and stuff, and i tried it but i got really no results. Hell, maybe i was doing it wrong...hehe I finally bought her a vibrater and she tends to like that, but its still not as good as obviosuly sex or oral sex. Also, i am the first guy she has ever done anything sexual with and before me, she never experimented with her self or anything at all. If anyone has any advice on how to make her enjoy it a lot more and maybe a little less stressful on me, please let me know. Thanx!! :)

• Members

First, if it is stressful for you, then you are going at it ALL WRONG! You have to be having fun, not going on a mission to orgasm! I mean, yes, it is true, we all want the O, but we can't JUST concentrate on getting it or giving it or we won't have any fun at all!

It sounds like your gf likes the clitoral stim, and she knows where she likes it, but it takes a lot to get her off. I would suggest you get a mini-vibe (Huster, Blissful Berries, Pocket Rocket) something that can take the pressure off your tongue and fingers and help her achieve her orgasm faster. This way, you will have more fun, and stop worrying so much.

As for the position, she wants that clitoral rubbing - which is not uncommon, but it is boring and gets to be tedious. I would try to get her to change up the positions and use her hands and/or the mini-vibes. This will make it more fun for her and you, plus it will have her experimenting. Hey, she might even find a position which really works better!

Always remember that sex is Adult Play, and that is what you are supposed to be doing with each other - PLAYING!!!

Mikayla

• Members
Hi for whoever decides to read this. My discussion is pretty simple. It is SO hard to get my gf off, whether its oral, sex, or whatever. For me...its no problem...in fact to fast, but hey, thats not the point. hehe. I would do anything it takes to get her off, i have no problem with that, it just takes so long. She tells me that if i do give her oral sex, she likes me to stay in the exact same place??! I always thought its better to change it up a little? Also with sex, the only real time she can get off is when im on top, which is okay, it just gets kinda boring for me over time. I read all of these articles on G-spot ejaculation and stuff, and i tried it but i got really no results. Hell, maybe i was doing it wrong...hehe I finally bought her a vibrater and she tends to like that, but its still not as good as obviosuly sex or oral sex. Also, i am the first guy she has ever done anything sexual with and before me, she never experimented with her self or anything at all. If anyone has any advice on how to make her enjoy it a lot more and maybe a little less stressful on me, please let me know. Thanx!! :)

Have patience Grasshopper...

Telecom

• Members

Just wanted to let you know your gf isnt alone I too am i one spot gal.....My man likes to move around but i told him stay in that one spot and it will happen faster.

I find that if im taking "to long" according to him for what ever reason i cum alot faster if i do the job.....Maybe you should ask your gf to try it....no one knows your body better then yourself and its so true i know just where to play and how fast or slow to go to get to the big O plus its a nice turn on for my man and a bit of a break from doing all the work lol