Official Community Forums Home

Ladies, How Often Do You Preform Oral? (or Men How Often Do U Get It?)

Shoop

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/8/2020 at 7:54 AM, Aaya said:

I have a spouse, boyfriend and desired friend. Spouse can't do for me what boyfriend does, but the 1 person I want to suck off alot, won't let me. He enjoyed the times I could but his morals won't let me again. His member is most desirable. It only takes me minutes to send him off to fantasy land.  His comment was "life changing" he is only depriving himself. & Me

So sad and such a waste!  

• Members
On 10/29/2008 at 9:52 PM, mothwing said:

I give as often as I want... usually at least 50% of encounters, maybe more. I receive probably 80% of encounters. Receive as foreplay, give sometimes as foreplay, sometimes to climax. I love giving -- giving makes me really aroused; I enjoy receiving too, but don't really get off on it. It feels nice, but doesn't get me all hot and horny...

I totally understand that about it feeling nice to receive but it does not get me off.  I enjoy giving more just to hear him moan in pleasure and to know at that moment I have his soul!  By the way... Giving head to him is typically the start of our foreplay.  If he does not cum during sex, I always finish him off with a sensational blow job.   And yes, I always swallow! 

• Members
On 11/1/2008 at 1:22 PM, sass said:

I love to give. I was not always that way, but I am now. It may seem strange to some, but I feel an incredible sense of power in giving. I can control his every action and thought in that moment, and with just my tongue or mouth. Some see it the other way around, but not me. When I look into my man's eyes and see his desire while I lick him ... that is power, and I love it!

Alas, there is no man at this time to have that power over. :( So I can't really asnwer the question of this post.

I can say that with the last "man" I was in a "relationship" with (FWB) I would give oral to him probably about 75% of the times we were together. He never went down on me. :( I think that is because I told him early on that I find most men are not good at giving - I guess that intimidated him. But that was really not a big deal. I like to recieve but like mothwing, I seem to get more out of giving.

Now, if there is man who wants to prove me wrong .... B)

I agree with the having control.  It is such a big turn on for me and my man loves my skills! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/28/2008 at 9:16 PM, Shoop said:

My boyfriend is SO lucky. I'd say for the past 2 years he's received oral, on average...either once a day or every other...with weeks and weeks of every day action...and with work schedules getting in the way etc...well that's where the occasional day would be missed..

I tend to think of him as quite lucky. I enjoy him, he tastes and smells good (all important factors). I know I wasn't quite so GIVING WITH my ex. For so many reasons...some involving bad taste/smell and near the end I felt I wasn't getting anything sexually for ME (like foreplay) so I resented doing oral on him.

Anyways, how often?

Shoop i have to agree with you your bf is awfully lucky to get head that many times a year. I think it would be reasonable to say he gets it any time he wants and it just dont get any better than that. Thanks for sharing but you made me envious as hell.

• Members
On 10/29/2008 at 8:51 AM, Mikayla1 said:

Well, I would say 98% of the time he gets, and 100% of the time I get. It all depends on the scenario. Occassionally, it will be an oral only night for him, or for me, and then the other may or may not get it. Sometimes we are too hot after he eats me out to wait to fuck, then he doesn't get. On average though, if I am sucking on him, he is going down on me. As for frequency, every day one way or another, sometimes twice. That is when he is in town and we are not sick or otherwise unavailable. I will suck in almost any condition, but if I can't breathe, he has to wait!

I think that sounds more than fair. NO, that sounds fucking great!

• Members
7 hours ago, Eroticrevu said:

Shoop i have to agree with you your bf is awfully lucky to get head that many times a year. I think it would be reasonable to say he gets it any time he wants and it just dont get any better than that. Thanks for sharing but you made me envious as hell.

My BF gets it at least every other day.  It would be more often if our schedules worked together better. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wife stopped everything a long time ago so I have a few select friends who don't mind giving and receiving. Still, it's only a few times a year. One of my friends has an on and off again boyfriend. When she's "on" with him, I don't see much of her but when they're "off", I can see her fairly often. Oral is my favorite...both ways...and I miss not doing it. 

• Members
26 minutes ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Not a day goes bye that I haven't sucked a cock to completion, I just happen to think that when a man jacks off and cums he is wasting it. 

Wow I wish I love a great suck job

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 10/15/2022 at 7:31 AM, Noughty mind said:

My wife will only let me go down on her maybe once or twice a month but she swallows my load almost every morning.  I'll take what I can get, LOL.  

Lucky girl!👄💦

• Like 1

• Members

If I had a FWB’s I would give him oral daily, as much as he wanted. I love sucking cock. I soooo miss it. I love receiving too. 😊🌞😈

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

If I had a FWB’s I would give him oral daily, as much as he wanted. I love sucking cock. I soooo miss it. I love receiving too. 😊🌞😈

Lonely and divorced, that would be a nice arrangement since you like receiving too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Part of our D/S relationship is she takes my cock in her mouth every day. After 30 years I sometimes forget (I know, how can you for get that?) If I'm not on it, she reminds me. 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, tiger67 said:

Lonely and divorced, that would be a nice arrangement since you like receiving too.

Thanks tiger. It sure would.😊

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/15/2022 at 7:31 AM, Noughty mind said:

My wife will only let me go down on her maybe once or twice a month but she swallows my load almost every morning.  I'll take what I can get, LOL.  

lucky man although I would want to go down on my lady more than 2 x a month!

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/20/2024 at 11:11 PM, sillyboy33 said:

I can't remember the last time

I’m sorry. 😔

• Sad 2

• Members
19 hours ago, Soulmate said:

Oh baby.  You can go down on me as much as you want.  You can fuck me as much as you want.  I’ll suck you whenever you want me too.  Swallowing every last drop. Mmmmmmmmm

My cock is always ready and my balls are always full needing to be drained daily.  If your willing to keep me drained everyday im your guy.

• Like 2