Official Community Forums Home

A Question For The Girls.

Badboy

• Members
Would you let your boyfriend or husband cum in your hair during SEX???

Sure, why not....he does it occassionally, although I prefer he cum on my tits, or inside me. He usually only does this when I blow him and he is enjoying the feeling of my hair on his shaft.

Mikayla

No, I don't think so. However, I do like my hair grabbed and pulled on during sex. Especially doggie style! :P

• Members

Well, while I would certainly prefer that he did not, it's just cum. It washes out. So, yeah, I guess so.

Though I have to agree with Tyger, I'd rather have him grab a handful and give it a good (not too hard) tug.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Well, while I would certainly prefer that he did not, it's just cum. It washes out. So, yeah, I guess so.

Though I have to agree with Tyger, I'd rather have him grab a handful and give it a good (not too hard) tug.

I AGREE TOO ITS A BIG TURN ON FOR ME TO HAVE MY HAIR PULLED AND TUGGED I LIKE IT A LITTLE ROUGH BUT NOT TO THE POINT IT FEELS ITS GETTING RIPPED OUT . AS FOR CUM IN HAIR LET IT LAND WHERE IT GONNA LAND IF U LOVE HIM WHY IT MATTER ANYWAYS

• 2 weeks later...
Would you let your boyfriend or husband cum in your hair during SEX???

I would and have, but it's one of those things that as soon as he is done, I was it out. I prefer him to come inside me though. It feels a whole lot better. :D

• Members

I've had my fiancee cum on my tits, ass, and stomach, but not in my face or on my hair. I'm not sure how I'd react. We don't live together, so I wouldn't be in a situation where I could clean it up real quick. :) If we could jump in the shower together and he'd wash my hair and.... well whatever :) then yeah, I'd let him. But then we are into the bdsm lifestyle, so that would kind of play into the dom/sub role, so that would be my main reason for letting him.