Official Community Forums Home

What Do You Do With Your Dead Toys?

Javahead

Question: What do you do with your toys after they died?

One of my oldies but goodies has been limping along for a while now, but its time has really passed. Do you just throw it in the trashcan? Just seems strange to me to do that! :rolleyes:

I throw them away. After all, I wouldn't want some stranger's used sex toys.

• Members
Hmmm, some good and amusing answers. Now I have this horrible mental image of Sally Struthers doing an infomercial in the middle of the night. :P

if you shake your head really fast like a etch-a-sketch you will forget all about it

• Members

Actually, depending on the type of toy, you should recycle it. Yes, I said recycle. Many of the jelly based toys are not biodegradable - so if you put them in the trash, they will sit forever in the trash dump.

Also, always remember to take out the batteries, and dispose of them appropriately.

So, you recycle them where you would rubber, glass, etc. If you are too embarrassed to actually drop them off, find one of those boxes to put them in.

We can keep our Earth green by taking this extra step!

• Members
Actually, depending on the type of toy, you should recycle it. Yes, I said recycle. Many of the jelly based toys are not biodegradable - so if you put them in the trash, they will sit forever in the trash dump.

Also, always remember to take out the batteries, and dispose of them appropriately.

So, you recycle them where you would rubber, glass, etc. If you are too embarrassed to actually drop them off, find one of those boxes to put them in.

We can keep our Earth green by taking this extra step!

See guys? She's fun AND enviromental friendly!

Also check out this site!

http://www.sextoyrecycling.com/

• Members

Thanks for posting that link - I had forgotten!

• Members
I totally googled it. :) Does TT work with them?

No. However, I have used them. When I got over 400 toys some had to go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Hmmm, some good and amusing answers. Now I have this horrible mental image of Sally Struthers doing an infomercial in the middle of the night. :P
PICTURE HER NAKED

• Members
See guys? She's fun AND enviromental friendly!

Also check out this site!

http://www.sextoyrecycling.com/

I just came from this site. Wow! Not too bad. I saw a couple things I liked....I've probably thrown out 1 or 2 toys in my lifetime. That was probably 15 or more years ago. Lil Red broke as a vibe 10+years ago. I still use it and QUITE :) REGULARLY actually. Bullets make a decent dong into a vibe with a little imagination. I've been a recycling maniac since I was a kid and it never occured to me to recycle a vibe. I have a rabbit type vibe that I still use vibe or not. It has a unique surface (nodules or bumps) and is bendable and works my P spot but good. NPI. I wouldn't even consider throwing it out.