Official Community Forums Home

Naming The 'little Man'

ambrelyn

• Members

My fiancee and I went on a fieldtrip with his son's first grade class to the Early Works Museum. (Trust me, there's a relevent point ~..~) It's a museum with things from pioneer times. One of the things they showed us was toys that kids played with back then, and one of the toys was a whimmy diddle. (no joke) So I lean over to my fiancee and whisper in his ear, Can I play with your whimmy diddle. He did not think it was funny. Later, in the car, when we were alone again, I asked him if I could call his penis a whimmy diddle. He said absolutely not. ~..~ I could call it his big fat dick and that was it. :) So that led me to wonder what names people really came up with to name their or their SO's penis. And how silly can they get? I'm still thinking of his as a whimmy diddle in my mind. :)

• Members

Whimmy diddle? Oh god. Oh, I don't think I could ever have sex again if I ever called my boyfriend's dick a whimmy diddle. I'd fall over laughing and that would be it.

No, no nick names here. The thought just doesn't appeal to me, and he's not the type to name it. At least, I don't think he is...

• Members

I have to agree....Whimmy Diddle seems sort of.....feminine! No wonder your manly-man didn't go for it! I too would be laughing hesterically! My hubby does not "name" his penis...I just call it his "wonder cock" or is big hard dick, or whatever!

I did, however know a girl who dated a guy (Bueller, Ferris Bueller) no, I digress...anyway, I knew a girl who's boyfriend called his something like "Ashen Thunder" I mean, come on now....how arrogant can we get, really?????

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

Yeah, it's a good point. Naming his dick something that makes you laugh is probably not a very good idea. :)

• Members

Maybe if he has a HUGE ego to deal with. As for me, Whimmy Diddle is F*ing HILARIOUS, but kinda fun. I don't care as long as it is not something inherantly demeaning like, shorty, or mighty mouse, or tiny tim.

If a guy were to name a womans breasts and she was small chested would it hurt if he called them mole hills or mosquito bumps? I am sure it might, but something silly shouldn't be a point of embarrassment.

Not that there is anything wrong with wanting it called a wondercock or Mighy Man Meat or something along those lines, I just think most men are WAY TOO hung up on the way their SO sees their Genitals.

BTW, my wife calls mine Mr. Ed. like the horse, i guess cuz she likes the he rides.

• Members
Maybe if he has a HUGE ego to deal with. As for me, Whimmy Diddle is F*ing HILARIOUS, but kinda fun. I don't care as long as it is not something inherantly demeaning like, shorty, or mighty mouse, or tiny tim.

If a guy were to name a womans breasts and she was small chested would it hurt if he called them mole hills or mosquito bumps? I am sure it might, but something silly shouldn't be a point of embarrassment.

Not that there is anything wrong with wanting it called a wondercock or Mighy Man Meat or something along those lines, I just think most men are WAY TOO hung up on the way their SO sees their Genitals.

BTW, my wife calls mine Mr. Ed. like the horse, i guess cuz she likes the he rides.

Hmmmmm.......it could be the fact that she likes the ride or could it be that she thinks you are 'hung like a horse'......or i bet both

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I grew up with four older brothers and heard many names. Even "the little man" is a name. correct? One of the funniest names I've heard is, "schwanz" and what really makes it funny is to see the "Shwanz" dairy truck driving around. My family alwyas called it "Eddie" i've heard, "Sir Thomas", "The little guy" "Herman Munstor" "my unit". As a guy, if you have a crook in it, and you do sports, you can pee on other guys in the shower without them knowing it, for a bit anyway. A crooked one is called a perfect shower dick, because you CAN pee on people in the shower and act like nothign is happening, LOL!!