Official Community Forums Home

Happy New Year!

Shariana

• Members

Being 10k miles apart sucks for the new year..... watching Times Square and all....

But, thanks to webcams, my SO and I literally CAME into the new year...... He had a Doc Johnson vibrating sleeve and I had my new rabbit.....

We didn't quite notice the pun we created until afterwords..... Fantastic though!

So.... Did anyone else cum into the new year in a special way?

=D

• Members
Being 10k miles apart sucks for the new year..... watching Times Square and all....

But, thanks to webcams, my SO and I literally CAME into the new year...... He had a Doc Johnson vibrating sleeve and I had my new rabbit.....

We didn't quite notice the pun we created until afterwords..... Fantastic though!

So.... Did anyone else cum into the new year in a special way?

=D

I came home from a trip a couple of days prior to New Years, then had a smallish New Years Eve gathering. Then to bed and............. :wub:

The night before New Year's Eve, my DD's friend spent the night, and WORE ME OUT!! 2 5 yr old girs, what the hell was I thinking????? They stayed up too late. So, last night, I went to bed at 11:30!! LMAO I've also been sick with a cold too, so it didn't take much. We did shoot of a few fireworks, and then DD said she had had enough! LOL So we went out to supper with MIL before we settled in to stay in, watch movies, and chill out. I had some Pina Colada stuff, and I didn't even drink it! :rolleyes:

• Review Team

I was not paying close attention to the time but as I was having a fabulous O there were fireworks (real ones, not just the ones in my head when I cum like that :P ) going off, so I will say that I rang in the new year very well. True, it was a self-induced spasm of delight, but delightful it still was. ;)

• Members

I saw fireworks, too, and I was soundly asleep by midnight.

What a guy! :rolleyes:

• Members

I spent mine talking to some great friends and having an online NYE party.....nothing like being able to party states away. My SO and I will be making up for having to postpone our plans due to some things that were out of our control. We plan on making up for it soon. Can't wait. As it is a special date for us. We just celebrated seeing each other(1yr.) the day after Christmas and the first night we were together was NYE....can't wait. I have surprises in store for him.....hehee.

• Members
I spent mine talking to some great friends and having an online NYE party.....nothing like being able to party states away. My SO and I will be making up for having to postpone our plans due to some things that were out of our control. We plan on making up for it soon. Can't wait. As it is a special date for us. We just celebrated seeing each other(1yr.) the day after Christmas and the first night we were together was NYE....can't wait. I have surprises in store for him.....hehee.

Good for you SS! Congratulations!

Sweetguy and I just celebrated our first year together.

Our first date WAS the first night. ;) Sorry mom!

LadyLove suggested the strip tease rose for us, and I highly recommend it, too!!

Thanks, LL! :kiss:

• Members

Wow! Sounds like you all had a great NYE!

Next year or the year after I am hoping to go into Time's Square with my SO.... neither of us have ever been there for NYE! ^.^