Official Community Forums Home

Futurotic Veined Penis!

Kama

• Members

I bought that soft 6 inch veined penis...Oh my, I just want to suck it, BUT I bought this toy to help me the um..."vaginal situation."

Read some good reviews on the website..can't wait to try it out tonight after I'm done cleaning and studying.

• Members
I bought that soft 6 inch veined penis...Oh my, I just want to suck it, BUT I bought this toy to help me the um..."vaginal situation."

Read some good reviews on the website..can't wait to try it out tonight after I'm done cleaning and studying.

If you feel the desire to practice your oral skills go for it, especialy if that turns you on, being aroused will help with the vaginal situtation too.

• Members
Just used it. LOVE it. It feels really good stroking the toy back and forth on the clit....like a real penis rubbing your clit.

Glad you liked it. Did it help you with your um.... vaginal problem?

• Members
Glad you liked it. Did it help you with your um.... vaginal problem?

Yes, it didn't hurt when using it. I tried penetration after orgasm, and it didn't hurt either. I read somewhere on a website to try penetration after you have a clitoral orgasm

I like the soft texture compared to the harder vibes.

• Members
Yes, it didn't hurt when using it. I tried penetration after orgasm, and it didn't hurt either. I read somewhere on a website to try penetration after you have a clitoral orgasm

good for you! :)

• Members

YAY!!!!! PARTY FOR YOU! :D

• Members

I have a quick question..<blush> My ex said that a toy isn't the same thing as a real penis, when I told him that my toys don't hurt me (yet he does). Is he right? I hope not. He said "Just b/c you can take a toy inside of you doesn't mean anything. You suck at vaginal intercourse everytime I do you." (Remember this ex didn't turn me on properly).

What's funny is that this futurotic veined penis is the exact same size/width of that ex, yet this toy felt nice inside of me.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

It's true to an extent. There's no body attacked to the fake penis, so of course there is going to be differences there. Also, you are completely controlling all the action with a fake penis, so you can go as slow, hard, fast, deep, etc. as you want/need.

That said, there are many new toys that have the feel of a real penis, so the part that actually goes in is pretty dang close. The hardness and feel of the "skin" is going to be really, really close, so I don't know that it's going to make so much of a difference that only toys will feel good and real penises won't. My guess is that you are more comfortable controlling how much you are penetrated, which allows your vaginal muscles to relax, and you get more turned on which also allows you to open up more. Plus, you are working with someone who knows just how to turn you on and pleasure you--YOU! It wouldn't surprise me that the ex hurt you with penetration since he didn't turn you on properly, and you likely got even more nervous the more times this happened. Sounds like he was a real winner. Forget him and practice pleasuring yourself so that when you do get a nice guy you know how to guide him to your sweet spots.