Official Community Forums Home

Bondage ... Do You?

sass

• Review Team
I would love to be blindfolded so I don't have expectations about what I see. I would like to feel the different sensations of: feathers, leather, warming oil, ice, anything that would be sensual and have texture to feel in some way...... heaven!

Ditto! We have done a little of this with toys - me closing my eyes after being warmed up and while he reaches for the toy drawer. I don't know if he will select glass, cyberskin, plastic, vibe or non, anal or vaginal ... ;) To have warming oils, ice, etc. like you mention would make it even better!

• Members
Ditto! We have done a little of this with toys - me closing my eyes after being warmed up and while he reaches for the toy drawer. I don't know if he will select glass, cyberskin, plastic, vibe or non, anal or vaginal ... ;) To have warming oils, ice, etc. like you mention would make it even better!

The toy go with out saying :rolleyes:

I'm not a bondage junkie, and haven't done anything hardcore, however, hubby & I enjoy taking turns being tied up (with velcro cuffs so we can get loose if we really want too), and being blindfolded. I even have a small cat-o-nine tails that I enjoy tapping him with (gently).

• Members
To have warming oils, ice, etc. like you mention would make it even better!

Having those tingling stimulation creams is AWESOME for this. I did this as a surprise and he loved it! I bought a bunch of stuff and didn't tell him what it was. I just blindfolded him and used my new bag of tricks on him.

• Members
My SO and I started with discussions about sexual fantasies in general and then moved to discussing our own fantasies. I knew from prior comments that he had no interest in bondage, but was interested in blindfolds so that was the first thing we started with.

Also when I first talked about it I didn't put it in the context of bondage, rather I talked about wanting to give up control (I'm a bit of a control junkie) as I thought it might help me to experience sex more fully. In that context we discussed some options - me holding on to some portion of the bed or other furniture, him pinning my arms/hands down - neither of which we agreed seemed all that doable so the discussion moved to the possibility of tying my arms to the bed.

As the discussion evolved he brought up the idea of tying my hands to the bed. Mind you this was not just a single discussion - it occurred over a period of time - did my best to let him set the pace of the discusion. In the long run it worked well as it gave him a chance to become more comfortable with the idea. In fact when we decided that tying my hands to the bed would be the best way to see if I liked giving up control/not being in control he was the one who then decided the how and when.

So my suggestion - don't talk about it as bondage, but it in the context of helping you to experience sex more fully by giving up some degree of control. Also take time to let the discussion evolve. While this may not work for everyone it's worth a try.

As an FYI - bondage (light to moderate) is now a regular part of our sexual play and he enjoys it as much as I do.

Just wanted to thank you for your advise. The discussions and ideas are evolving in a way we both like and are comfortable with......

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I think that I would enjoy it.Ive had people hold my wrists down, but nothing more.I would love to try experimenting with more, but I am not sure if my partner is willing to do so.How do I find out if he is willing to try?I don't want to ask straight out, cuss I would get nervous, and end up NOT asking.Any suggestions?

• Members

I think that I would enjoy it.Ive had people hold my wrists down, but nothing more.I would love to try experimenting with more, but I am not sure if my partner is willing to do so.How do I find out if he is willing to try?I don't want to ask straight out, cuss I would get nervous, and end up NOT asking.Any suggestions?

Well there you go...the problem is in the asking, right? Our anxiety about approaching novelty with our lover is what keeps us from asking, because we fear rejection or our partner's reaction: 'You want to do what?'

The key to introducing novelty into your sex life is in self soothing your own anxiety about the 'communication'. if we 'communicate' while anxious, it shows (our partner can see all of our reactions, we cannot hide them from them).

How do you not be anxious? Calm your negative thinking and anticipation of a negative reaction from them, then soothe your emotions, and...ask. It might sound something like this: "I wanted to chat with you about something important to me...for a while now, I have had this really hot sexual fantasy, and was wondering if I could tell you about it? I think it would be fun if you we got some soft ropes and get me all tied up on the bed...then you have your way with me..."

See? ;)

• Members

Well, I got him to try bondage.I think he enjoyed it too, cuss now hes talking about tying me up.What common household items can be used if you are without rope?We need something that will not leave a mark.

• Members

Ohhhhh there are so many things.

scarves, any kind

ties

knee socks

nylons/tights

kitchen towel (folded narrow)

If you have a bathrobe with a tie around the middle

belt

etc.....

Use your imagination and get crazy! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, I got him to try bondage.I think he enjoyed it too, cuss now hes talking about tying me up.What common household items can be used if you are without rope?We need something that will not leave a mark.

Did you end up experimenting with some light bondage? What did you end up using to tie you or your spouse up with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

One night she tied me tight to the bed face up,,she then stood over me and played with her pussy untill she was good and wet and I was rock hard,,she then made me clean her wet fingers. Next she worked in a big dildo in and then rubbed her clit on my tongue as the dildo went in and out,,,,she came hard and my face was wet,,she kissed and licked it off me,,,that was the start of a long night! BTW she had fishnets and stilettos on.

B&D is something I've thought about for many years. Five or six years ago we had a guy at work who mentioned he and his wife were into it. Later I asked him all kinds of questions and eventually he introduced me to a gal he knew. We went out a couple times and I got some more info. Fast forward a year or two ago. Long story short I met a hot babe at a disco one night. At one point I found how erotic it was to be slapped hard across the face with an open hand. She was a bit surprised when I asked her to do this but she did. I was getting wood after the first or second slap. She gave me 5 or 6 good hard slaps and it was turning me on something fierce! I would have followed her home like a puppy had she said yes. This gal was wearing an all black outfit with very hot black fetish boots. She had told me of her piercings and shown me her Super Girl tat. She was ALL about BDSM and was a VERY HOT kisser.

Give me half a chance and I would love to explore some BD with a willing partner. I would want to be the one in bondage but later down the road I would love to try my hand at Master. I've got some devilish ideas of my own. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i experienced this last month with my dh for the first time and all i can say is "wow" we were on vacay and he tied me up with his socks (it was all we had in the moment) i hope to repeat it again :)

• Members

Ohhhhh there are so many things.

scarves, any kind

ties

knee socks

nylons/tights

kitchen towel (folded narrow)

If you have a bathrobe with a tie around the middle

belt

etc.....

Use your imagination and get crazy! ;)

Tying up is part of one of our games. Ties are our favorite restraint. I blindfold her and tie her wrists together and usually tie her ankles to the corners of the bed. Pretty much a constant theme is that we have to get rid of her "good girl" personality and let the nasty girl out to play. (Her bad girl even has a name.) She never knows what torture I have in store for her. Sometimes I use a feather or a paint brush all over her body to dust the good off of her. Sometimes its massage oil. Once I put some river stones in a pan on the stove and squirted in a bottle of that "warming sensation" KY (which I don't like) and warmed it all up. I placed the warm stones on her in strategic places & did some Voodoo incantation to drive off the good girl. The room was full of candles and incense and I waved a feather over her and whispered the words to some song (because I couldn't think of anything original under the circumstances) - I know, totally corny but it works for us. She said the warm stones felt "wonderful" and made her wet. When the good girl is gone she is free to enjoy doing things that her street personality would never do, so things are more "intense" when we play tie-up. One time I simply tied her up and raped the good girl, which was fun for both of us because we both have fantasies in that area. I'm thinking of tying her face down and spanking her until the bad girl comes out and tells me what she wants me to do to her next.

Is that getting crazy enough for ya?

• Review Team

I think that sounds incredible - not crazy! Good for both of you!

• Members

Tying up is part of one of our games. Ties are our favorite restraint. I blindfold her and tie her wrists together and usually tie her ankles to the corners of the bed. Pretty much a constant theme is that we have to get rid of her "good girl" personality and let the nasty girl out to play. (Her bad girl even has a name.) She never knows what torture I have in store for her. Sometimes I use a feather or a paint brush all over her body to dust the good off of her. Sometimes its massage oil. Once I put some river stones in a pan on the stove and squirted in a bottle of that "warming sensation" KY (which I don't like) and warmed it all up. I placed the warm stones on her in strategic places & did some Voodoo incantation to drive off the good girl. The room was full of candles and incense and I waved a feather over her and whispered the words to some song (because I couldn't think of anything original under the circumstances) - I know, totally corny but it works for us. She said the warm stones felt "wonderful" and made her wet. When the good girl is gone she is free to enjoy doing things that her street personality would never do, so things are more "intense" when we play tie-up. One time I simply tied her up and raped the good girl, which was fun for both of us because we both have fantasies in that area. I'm thinking of tying her face down and spanking her until the bad girl comes out and tells me what she wants me to do to her next.

Is that getting crazy enough for ya?

not corny at all..... titillating!

• 10 years later...
  • Members

I know some of these posts are old, but I think they still apply and I find them interesting to read.  I had a partner for a few months who loved using bondage on me and it was extremely exciting.  think cuffs, spreader bars, and lots of fun toys.  He had lots of hooks on the ceiling, a bed set up to a certain level.  We experimented a lot.  I met my second husband after we broke up,  and he tried, but was very vanilla and very happy with that.  He pleased me but just was not into the control thing.  

• Members
14 hours ago, Angiemae said:

I know some of these posts are old, but I think they still apply and I find them interesting to read.  I had a partner for a few months who loved using bondage on me and it was extremely exciting.  think cuffs, spreader bars, and lots of fun toys.  He had lots of hooks on the ceiling, a bed set up to a certain level.  We experimented a lot.  I met my second husband after we broke up,  and he tried, but was very vanilla and very happy with that.  He pleased me but just was not into the control thing.  

I have always been interested/addicted  to "different kinds of sex" bondage being one of my favorites but it has never been an easy subject to approach with a new partner hey how would you like to tie me up, its usually the male who wants to dominate the woman when my wife and I first started "soft bondage" no pin she was hooked so much so I would come home from work around 3:00 pm to find her tied to the bed sometimes totally nude and other times dressed provocatively , I still have no idea how she did it but have my theories one time in particular as I rounded the  corner to our road I saw her best friend leaving in the opposite direction didn't think anything of it at the time but when I walked in I found her completely naked and very securely tied and gagged and blindfolded so unless she's a contortionist she had some help. She loves being dominated my me and not having any control over me doing with her as I please. Well one day she was on top grinding her pussy all over me getting to die me I presumed when she grabbed both my wrists and placed them over my head and snapped a pair of handcuffs on me and smiled and wickedly said now its my turn she hopped off of me and secured both my ankles and proceeded to tease me for several hours. She would bring me to the brink of orgasam then stop all part of her fun, she used all of the sex toys and props I had used on her vibrators dildo's feathers you name it. I could tell by the look on her face she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

Sorry to hear your hubby isn't into dominating you, so maybe you need to turn the tables on him and show him just how much fun it can be

• 2 months later...
  • Members
7 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I can't think of any form of sex that isn't better when bondage is involved.  I think most girls enjoy being restrained during sex (especially me), at least to some degree, although many (including my girlfriends) admit to it.  And when you combine bondage with a blindfold, talk about an adrenaline rush!  I just love surprises of all kinds, especially those of a sexual nature.  And with a blindfold you never know what's coming until it's inside you.  But it really only works if your partner is really adventurous.  And a blindfold also enhances the other senses  as well. It's the ultimate recipe for a spectacular orgasm. 

I would like to restrain and blindfold you and your girlfriend's with Mandy's two sisters husbands and my little brother and let you all try to find out who is penetrating into your beautiful pussy. Ohhhhh what a great time we all could have together mmmmmmmm