Official Community Forums Home

To Pleasure A Man Must You Deep Throat?

LuckyGirl89

• Members

Although many men enjoy when a women does this, sometimes if you have a poor gag reflex you really have to work on it. Also, I'm sure if you give your boyfriend a blow job, deep throat or not, he'll love it. My suggestion is to read Mikayla's education page here at TT. It should answer a lot of how to questions. Have Fun :) !

• Members

No hun, you don't have to deep throat, in fact I know of a few Oral techniques that concentrate on the head only. As long as your comfortable doing anything he'll love it. i will say this though if it's your first BJ don't try to DT. You may not really like being down there that much or, like lady love said, you might have a really strong gag reflex. Take it slow and find your boundaries before you try to stretch them.

• Members

Every guy is different, but my ex loved me hitting the dick on my tongue (sticking my tongue out and just gently banging it against my tongue..don't hurt him).

I also like licking a guy's genitalia starting from his balls in an upward manner. I hope that makes sense, as it's easier t see it done than explain it! A lot of guys say they like their balls being licked/sucked.

• Members

You are a lovely woman for both thinking of orally pleasing your BF and for actually finding out what to do.

DT is never required. There are plenty of other things you can do to please him. If I was lucky enough to be your BF here's how I might like it to go the first time.

Let him orally pleasure you first. Do you like to be licked? Have you taught him what you like? This is one of those times when a man will listen to your every word. he isn't being gallant. Talking to a guy while he is licking you is a huge turn on for him. And when he follows your directions, and you respond lustily, the turn on just gets more intense. If you keep talking to him and telling him how good you are feeling because of his work until you actually have an O, by the time you have recovered he should have a flag pole between his legs that really will feel like wood. Be proud of yourself. You made that happen and you haven't touched his little soldier yet.

Now for his B-day present. Get comfortable. Maybe have him sit in a comfy armchair. And get something soft to kneel on that will allow you to comfortably work on him for as much as 20 minutes. This is one thing that guys never want done quickly. Same reason that you wouldn't want to be speed licked. It isn't pleasant. Its annoying.

And now to begin. BJ is a cute expression, but you aren't blowing anything. You are massaging the head & the top part of his shaft with your lips and tongue. You want it to glide in and out of your mouth effortlessly as you bob your head up and down. You won't be applying a lot of pressure on his cock. You are not trying to suck every last drop of juice out of an orange. Its more like eating soft serve ice cream. You know how you have to put your mouth over the top of the ice cream & gently use your lips so that the outside part that is melting doesn't drip down you hand. That's what you should be thinking of.

Another important thing. You have to use your hands. One hand should be gently wrapped around the part of the shaft not covered by your mouth, and should be gently caressing up and down at about the same speed and pressure as being used by you mouth.

With the other hand you should caress his tummy, his thighs, and also gently stroke his balls. You have no idea how good that feels to a guy.

Don't worry, you don't have to do all that like a machine for 20 minutes. Keep your hands caressing him, but give your mouth a rest every so often and come up for air. When you do that, look him in the eyes and talk to him. He doesn't want to feel like you are doing him a favor. So tell him how much you are loving doing it to him. Tell him exactly how and why it excites you to be doing this. Also ask him if he wants it faster or slower, or firmer or more gently. Same way you'd want him to know what he could do to make you feel even better. This will excite both you actually. Its exciting for him to have choices and variations during a BJ, and its exciting for you to have the power to control how he receives his pleasure.

Hopefully your BF isn't the shy, quiet type, especially when he is ready to launch at the end. If you like the idea of him shooting into your mouth then great. Some women love that. You still want some warning when it is going to happen. And if you don't want him to shoot in your mouth, that is definitely OK too. It is definitely not required. If you sense he's about ready, or better yet, if he's crying that he's about ready, just keep working him with your hands and have him aim for your breasts or some such.

Even after he seems to have finished, keep stroking his shaft gently. It still feels good to continue as he comes back to earth. Kind of like having him continue licking gently after you have your O. You don't want the fun to end abruptly.

This is just one way to get you started. There are a lot of wonderful, smart, experienced women who read this forum. Many of them have written about the successful techniques they have used on their partners.

Good luck. Don't get discouraged if the first time is good but not fantastic. As you get to know each other better sexually, you will become more expert. This is sex. Don't stress. Have fun.

You are a lovely woman for both thinking of orally pleasing your BF and for actually finding out what to do.

DT is never required. There are plenty of other things you can do to please him. If I was lucky enough to be your BF here's how I might like it to go the first time.

Let him orally pleasure you first. Do you like to be licked? Have you taught him what you like? This is one of those times when a man will listen to your every word. he isn't being gallant. Talking to a guy while he is licking you is a huge turn on for him. And when he follows your directions, and you respond lustily, the turn on just gets more intense. If you keep talking to him and telling him how good you are feeling because of his work until you actually have an O, by the time you have recovered he should have a flag pole between his legs that really will feel like wood. Be proud of yourself. You made that happen and you haven't touched his little soldier yet.

Now for his B-day present. Get comfortable. Maybe have him sit in a comfy armchair. And get something soft to kneel on that will allow you to comfortably work on him for as much as 20 minutes. This is one thing that guys never want done quickly. Same reason that you wouldn't want to be speed licked. It isn't pleasant. Its annoying.

And now to begin. BJ is a cute expression, but you aren't blowing anything. You are massaging the head & the top part of his shaft with your lips and tongue. You want it to glide in and out of your mouth effortlessly as you bob your head up and down. You won't be applying a lot of pressure on his cock. You are not trying to suck every last drop of juice out of an orange. Its more like eating soft serve ice cream. You know how you have to put your mouth over the top of the ice cream & gently use your lips so that the outside part that is melting doesn't drip down you hand. That's what you should be thinking of.

Another important thing. You have to use your hands. One hand should be gently wrapped around the part of the shaft not covered by your mouth, and should be gently caressing up and down at about the same speed and pressure as being used by you mouth.

With the other hand you should caress his tummy, his thighs, and also gently stroke his balls. You have no idea how good that feels to a guy.

Don't worry, you don't have to do all that like a machine for 20 minutes. Keep your hands caressing him, but give your mouth a rest every so often and come up for air. When you do that, look him in the eyes and talk to him. He doesn't want to feel like you are doing him a favor. So tell him how much you are loving doing it to him. Tell him exactly how and why it excites you to be doing this. Also ask him if he wants it faster or slower, or firmer or more gently. Same way you'd want him to know what he could do to make you feel even better. This will excite both you actually. Its exciting for him to have choices and variations during a BJ, and its exciting for you to have the power to control how he receives his pleasure.

Hopefully your BF isn't the shy, quiet type, especially when he is ready to launch at the end. If you like the idea of him shooting into your mouth then great. Some women love that. You still want some warning when it is going to happen. And if you don't want him to shoot in your mouth, that is definitely OK too. It is definitely not required. If you sense he's about ready, or better yet, if he's crying that he's about ready, just keep working him with your hands and have him aim for your breasts or some such.

Even after he seems to have finished, keep stroking his shaft gently. It still feels good to continue as he comes back to earth. Kind of like having him continue licking gently after you have your O. You don't want the fun to end abruptly.

This is just one way to get you started. There are a lot of wonderful, smart, experienced women who read this forum. Many of them have written about the successful techniques they have used on their partners.

Good luck. Don't get discouraged if the first time is good but not fantastic. As you get to know each other better sexually, you will become more expert. This is sex. Don't stress. Have fun.

Ditto. Wonderfully stated!

• Members

You omitted to state your age or your level of experience, but your heart is in the right place and you seem to have a positive attitude. Although deep throat feels great to the recipient (and to the proficient giver as well), it's not absolutely critical to a terrific blowjob. What IS important is enthusiasm. Messy and slurpy is good. Try to take your cues from his responses and just do whatever feels good to BOTH of you. Good luck!!