Official Community Forums Home

The Best Sex Ever!

• Members

What was the best sex you ever had and what made it the best?? I am asking because in reading posts it seems that lots have had some down right great sex...but it turns out that they arent with that person anymore for one reason or another. That had me thinking since I have had only one partner for intercourse and I married him I may have missed out on something since I have nothing to compare lol.

So again what makes sex great with some and so/so with others?? Also how could some say sex they had was awful? Isnt any sex good sex and better then none at all???

Just a question for those who know more then me lol

• Members

I have been with only 2 partners and they are totally opposite. The first I was with for quite a bit of years and I did not know any better. I thought that was the way it was. Sex was 15 minutes from the very beginning of initiating foreplay to getting in the shower to clean up and it was only one position and nothing else. To me there was no passion or compassion. Yes we have a daughter but that doesn't make the sex great. I loved giving oral but he would not reciprocate. Anytime I tried to talk to him about it it would become a battle. We had other problems as well. There was no just taking time and enjoying each other completely during sex. It was VERY vanilla.

Then I met someone else over a year ago and realized everything that I was missing and that there was a lot of other things out there to try and explore. I have learned a lot and am still learning. Toys and other fun things have been introduced. The unpredictability is very nice as well. I learned about caring and trusting my partner. I was able to let go and be able to enjoy again. Before he and I got together I had never experienced an orgasm. It was and is terrific. It is nice we can take our good old time and enjoy ourselves from the beginning to end. There is no timetable as to how long and we are both satisifed in the end.

I would say if you are happy now.....I would not worry about the what-ifs. I didn't start wondering until my relationship was done and over with. There was nothing there for us anymore. I wish you the best and just enjoy and be happy.

• Review Team

For me the best sex is that which happens after my partner and I have gotten to know each other well enough sexually to know what the other is wanting and needing without a word being said. The best sex I have ever had was with a FWB. This might seem crazy, but if you think about it, there was no need to try to impress the other or whatever. And we have explored "our benefits" for 2 1/2 years so we have gotten to know what we like, and we also do care about each other just not in a happily-ever-after way. He knows that I often like to be taken, ravished in a way that shows me how much he wants me, and that is usually the kind of sex we have because that is what he likes, too. The sessions are not always long, but they are always good, because we are very sexually compatible.

The most recent really, really good time, lasted a little over an hour and involved toys, hair pulling, back arching ... and some incredible orgasms. Every time I came it was like a challenge to him to see if he could get me there again. Since I don't always orgasm easily (he as told me at times I can be next to impossible to get there) this gets him hotter and hotter. I know that about him, I know how much he likes to be in control of the situation even if I am the one getting the physical pleasure.

I don't think you have to have had multiple partners to have incredible sex with someone. As long as you and your partner are tuned-in to each other, and really wanting to please the other, the sex will be great. You can have sex with 100 people and never have really great sex.

The worst sex I have had was with partners who were in it just for the sex - when they could not have been less emotional and in-tune with a blow-up doll. It doesn't matter if it is a few minutes or hours, if there is no emotion or desire or lust - then I may as well stick with my vibe.

I have been with a total of 9 men. Only 3 of which, I would qualify as FANTASTIC lovers. For different reasons. One of my best was the FWB. I don't know if it was because we were keeping our "relationship" such as it were, a secret, the sneaking around, or the daring sex we had in ALL SORTS of places! Plus, he made sure that I came at least 5 times. ;) He introduced me to the world of anal sex, and encouraged me to explore toys even MORE.

The next one was Junior. He was 7 yrs my junior (hence the nickname), had A LOT of energy, and was VERY attentive! He had MAD oral skills too!!! Smokin' hot GQ material right there! Plus, an Alabama twang to boot. He wore me out every night we spent together! There were many times I'd go to work, with under 3 hours of sleep, but, I HAD to be at work. The girls in my dept. would always state "Oh, you saw Junior again, huh?" :P They're actually the ones to give him his nickname once they found out how old he was. LOL

My hubby is now my best. He is willing to explore things, is getting more & more open minded, and he wants to make sure that we're having fun. We love each other, and feel a closeness that I didn't feel with the other men.

• Members

I can't pick out any one time that I would call "The Best . . . it was AWESOME, Dude!" sex, but generally speaking, the best has been with the Mrs. It was fine and swell in the beginning, then we got into a lull for a while, then things picked up a couple of years ago and I would call it the best ever since, plus slowly getting better and better over that time, trying a new thing or two here, a little variety there, and that sort of thing.

• Members

All of the best times for me have been with my current BF. Even when we had just begun fooling around he was the most skilled lover I've ever had, and now that we know one-another well and are more comfortable together it has only gotten better and better. I've had good sex before with FWBs, but nothing compares to the sex I'm having now. My BF always puts me first, knows what I like, and is more than willing to try new things... how could we possibly go wrong? :D

As far as awful sex goes, I've had that too. Trust me, when clumsy foreplay is followed by your partner thrusting around willy-nilly without any real method or rhythm, sometimes you'd just rather masturbate by yourself. To make matters worse, he was pretty well endowed and kept stabbing at my cervix. <_<

• Members

getting to know a person within a committed relationship over time, creates the best sex ever. It's from both parties learn each others likes and hot buttons, and just when you think you've had the best sex of your life....... it gets better! :)