Official Community Forums Home

So Now What?

mystofpric

• Members

[quote name=SuzyP' date='Feb 4 2009, 05:40 PM' post='94388'

Boomer, I'd totally undo the top buttons, if i had any but unfortunately my polo doesn't. so short of flashing him (always an option right?) the girls can't help much more than they do just by hanging out.

Hey, Suzy!! The hem of your polo shirt can go over the top of your head, you know!! :lol:

My guy is always scolding me for having my shirt over my head................in the hardware store 'shelly, put your shirt down!'

in the grocery store 'shelly, keep it down!' ...................in the bank 'shelly.................!' :o

I'm just a friendly girl, thats all!

See why I need him?? ha~ha~ha~ha~

We are all waiting to see what happens..........let us know asap, k?

• Members
Jeepers. Wish I did not have to give out so many pep talks to you gals.

OK, Lady Suzy, forget the f#%@ing receipt. Are you an adult? Yes. Are you a desirable woman? Yes (Louder, I can't hear you). YES! Is he handsome & interesting enough to want to get to know him better. YES!

This is what you do when you see him. Clear your throat. Nice Smile. Look him right in the eye. Now repeat after me:

"Hi _______(name of hunk here), I am going to go to the movies/state fair/quilting exhibition on Saturday. Would you like to go with me?

Yeah Suzy, ask him. Men are dense. Your flirting will be interpreted as "oh she's just extra friendly lately." So just say it. I bet he'll be thrilled.

<Swoon!>

Well, I know that this is going to come as a huge shock for those that know me but: I'm wicked shy. I hate talking in front of groups, I hate talking over the intercom at work, i really have a hard even flirting it up witha stranger (like this guy). So this was like WAY out of character for me. But I have a plan. I have teh weekend off for some much needed R&R (so yeah that means I'll actually spend a weekend off here for once!) but then I come back to work monday, so when he comes in Monday night I'm going to do this " Hey, I'm sure your busy but 2 things, first, I'll buy your beer for you if you go call <the otehr clerk> Binky." After he does that "Secondly, how about dinner or drinks sometime?" Sound good? Not too bold? I figure breaking the ice with picking on my co-worker (he totally set himself up) and then in for the kill!

PS I'd do the snow ball thing, but I don't actually leave the building when I'm working, and i'd have to basically chase him down to do it! LOL

• Members
<Swoon!>

Well, I know that this is going to come as a huge shock for those that know me but: I'm wicked shy. I hate talking in front of groups, I hate talking over the intercom at work, i really have a hard even flirting it up witha stranger (like this guy). So this was like WAY out of character for me. But I have a plan. I have teh weekend off for some much needed R&R (so yeah that means I'll actually spend a weekend off here for once!) but then I come back to work monday, so when he comes in Monday night I'm going to do this " Hey, I'm sure your busy but 2 things, first, I'll buy your beer for you if you go call <the otehr clerk> Binky." After he does that "Secondly, how about dinner or drinks sometime?" Sound good? Not too bold? I figure breaking the ice with picking on my co-worker (he totally set himself up) and then in for the kill!

PS I'd do the snow ball thing, but I don't actually leave the building when I'm working, and i'd have to basically chase him down to do it! LOL

No, No, No. Don't victimize a co-worker. Suzy darling, you want to be taken seriously as a woman right? Have some faith that the guy with react nicely when you say "I've been meaning to ask you, would you be interested in......" He might not say yes, but he will respect you and be flattered you asked. Yup, its a bit scary when you are young to just ask for what you want. But being pleasantly direct will work better for you in the long run.

• Members
No, No, No. Don't victimize a co-worker. Suzy darling, you want to be taken seriously as a woman right? Have some faith that the guy with react nicely when you say "I've been meaning to ask you, would you be interested in......" He might not say yes, but he will respect you and be flattered you asked. Yup, its a bit scary when you are young to just ask for what you want. But being pleasantly direct will work better for you in the long run.

Oh no DADT, he literally was asking for it! We were talking about how we hatre it when people call us by our names, or even worse but a nickname like they knows us. This guy came in to buy milk or something and called me Sue. He said he hates it when people call him Jas (short for Jason) and I popped off with how Jas sounds like a pet name for him. He said his girlfriend calls him Binky (mmkay.....) and how he'd quit if anyone ever called him that so I said I was gonna get one of the guys to do it, he's like a) you won't and B) I'd quit. I told him i stick by my word. He's like if the guy with teh eyebrow ring (aka customer hottie) comes in here and calls me binky I'll quit.

See it's no secret that I'm crushing on him, cause I was kinda tring to get teh scoop but he really doesn't talk to anyone EVER so know one knows anything about him other than he drinks bud light and has an eyebrow ring. I figured out that he's a mechanic in the resort town and stops in at our store on his way home in the next town over. I pay attention. I can also ALMOST recognize his truck. Damn, I need to just ask the boy out already! LOL

• Members

Oh, Suzy, I am so excited! Something has to happen soon, I can't take this much longer!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
........ Damn, I need to just ask the boy out already! LOL

Well Suzy????? I think we're all dying to know if you did anything daring leading up to Valentines day.....

Can I be a path-crossing hottie? B);)

You go girl!!! Some men just can't handle an assertive woman. Actually, I'm very very proud of you for stepping up & trying to get out there more. Good for you!!!! :D

*BIG HUGS* :kiss:

• Members
Can I be a path-crossing hottie? B);)

You go girl!!! Some men just can't handle an assertive woman. Actually, I'm very very proud of you for stepping up & trying to get out there more. Good for you!!!! :D

*BIG HUGS* :kiss:

Sure! Men don't seem to be working out! Time to try something new!

• Review Team
Sure! Men don't seem to be working out! Time to try something new!

About dang time, I was wondering how long I was going to have to throw myself at ya before you got the hint! :P

I am proud of you too, my sex pet, dumb boy doesn't know what he is missing!

• 3 years later...
  • Members

i think if he really like you in the first place he should have done the first move.. but shy guys still exists nowadays.. he must be waiting for the right timing . so wait beautifully :)