Official Community Forums Home

Giving Blowjob For First Time!

cutie10101

Okay! So I've never given head before.. and I would like to do it for my boyfriend for the first time.. Everytime I have the opportunity to do so, I chicken out. I just don't know what to do! My mouth is pretty small, so I'm scared that my teeth are just gonna grate it! lmao. And I'm also afraid of gagging on it aswell. Could you guys give me a play by play on how to do it, cause I clearly have no idea! Thankyou! :rolleyes:

• Members

There are some great articles and threads on this subject. Here is a great article on it for you. Article

Do some searching there is a lot of great information here. I hope that helps. Best of luck to ya.

• Members
There are some great articles and threads on this subject. Here is a great article on it for you. Article

Do some searching there is a lot of great information here. I hope that helps. Best of luck to ya.

In addition, the first time for almost anything may be inhibiting. Read the articles, and jump in and do it. Also, communication while your in the process of may be good to.

• Review Team

My advice would be to relax and don't really think as much about what you are doing as much as how he reacts to what you do. Different guys like slightly different variations. Some guys like a little teeth, some don't. Some get more out of deep throating than others. Just relax and take enjoyment from pleasing him and it will be great for both of you.

• Members
Okay! So I've never given head before.. and I would like to do it for my boyfriend for the first time.. Everytime I have the opportunity to do so, I chicken out. I just don't know what to do! My mouth is pretty small, so I'm scared that my teeth are just gonna grate it! lmao. And I'm also afraid of gagging on it aswell. Could you guys give me a play by play on how to do it, cause I clearly have no idea! Thankyou! :rolleyes:

What makes you chicken out? Are you scared you won't do it well? Or are you scared of putting a penis in your mouth?

last month I responded to a similar question. The thread was called "To Pleasure A Man Must You Deep Throat?". The writer was only 20 and inexperienced like you. At this forum site, we all understand that sex can be confusing and a bit intimidating to the very young. I think many of the comments I made would be a helpful start.

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=9017

I don't think you need worry about your small mouth or scraping him with your teeth. If you are able to comfortably take the average popsicle in your mouth you have what it takes.

One last thing. Be patient with yourself and your boyfriend. It takes time and practice to get good at sex.

• Members

Trial and error is the only way! Like Ms said, all guys are different! Try to keep an open mind and ask what they like etc...

You'll get there!