Official Community Forums Home

Poor Spelling

Amylynn920

• Members
...it's just a bad habit of mine to inject humor wherever I can.

I disagree! It is a GREAT habit! ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who would you like to fucK? Or is it 'whom?'

• Members
Or maybe Whoms!

And will you be the fucker or the fuckee?

Or are you just, "fucked"... hahaha :lol:

• Members

I'm usually just fucked....and I am also usually BOTH the fucker and the fuckee

• Members
Funnily enough, even my smut talk is usually grammatically correct! LOL!

:P just try not to correct your husbands grammar in the heat of passion. Now that would be over the top!

• Members

Who or Whom----well, I can think of several people or persons I'd like to fuck. Boy, do I think of it.

Man, I would have loved to see how I could have pulled that off......

I do too get to whine. TWO times last year!!! I have Blue whatevers.....

• Members
Who or Whom----well, I can think of several people or persons I'd like to fuck. Boy, do I think of it.

Man, I would have loved to see how I could have pulled that off......

I do too get to whine. TWO times last year!!! I have Blue whatevers.....

I call it a purple pussy. Welcome to the club nada in 16, flying towards 17 months.

• Members

What is wrong with the world? When two sexy willing women can't get laid only bad things can come of this. I almost pity the poor person who releases all this tension.

• Members

It will definitely take stamina and patience. I'm not ruling out a woman's touch at this point, but that would have to be second stage. first stage would be raw, primal man sex.

daydreams.......

Funnily enough, even my smut talk is usually grammatically correct! LOL!

Hopefully it's plural!! :lol:;):P

• Members
Haha, one man may not be enough, he'll needa whole support system
What is wrong with the world? When two sexy willing women can't get laid only bad things can come of this. I almost pity the poor person who releases all this tension.

Come on... as long as we have batteries as a back up, we'll be fine :P

• Members

Back-ups are indeed fine, but Man, THEY'RE BACK-UPS!!!!

No battery powered anything is going to kiss me so hard our teeth knock, make it feel like I've been riding bareback and cause my toes to curl till my feet are a shoe size smaller.

That's not asking too much is it?

• Members
Back-ups are indeed fine, but Man, THEY'RE BACK-UPS!!!!

No battery powered anything is going to kiss me so hard our teeth knock, make it feel like I've been riding bareback and cause my toes to curl till my feet are a shoe size smaller.

That's not asking too much is it?

No it isn't too much to ask at all. I really don't think we'd need any batteries. Options for pleasing a woman are countless... that is assuming that she wants to be pleased! Nothing excites me more that curling toes and rolling eyes back. mmmm

• Members

Hey I think you just hit on what's wrong with our whole society and economy....it all goes back to the fact that it looks like the majority of us are screwed by NOT getting screwed satisfactorily and thoroughly! This is oh so damn wrong! Perhaps a national public works project needs to be developed. First you have to teach the "slackers" how to do it right and enjoy it. Then some kind of sexual reward system as incentive to spell correctly and whatever other behaviors you want to enforce. I volunteer my services! :kiss: The line starts here!

• Members

Queues up immediately. A woman with a plan, a good plan. Chloe you are my hero. ***patriotic marching music is heard**** "The liberation of sexual tension is nigh!!" Banners wave. Patriotic penises stand at attention while pussies shimmer in the new day. "Hooray!" Sex steps from the shadows and stands in full view.

This was the dawn of a new party with a "No Hang-up" platform...........Many years of rigorous sexual activity will have to take place to return the population to a fully human state. Alas, the spelling errors will have to wait. Priorities.....

Guest eminatic

i will certainly say that spelling/grammar errors will make me take the person less seriously. i dont expect perfect grammar or spelling but doing stupid things like using the wrong "to/too" and the wrong your/their is a deal breaker.

i generally dont use apostrophes when i am typing online. there is also a time and place for chat speak (a serious discussion/argument is not one of them) and i normally don't capitalize letters either. on the internet i dont think there is a need to write super formal (plus, in most document programs adding the apostrophe and capitalizing letters etc is added automatically :lol: )

i never get what people mean when they say "use spell check" i am running an old computer and although firefox will underline words that are spelled incorrectly, it will not tell you the correct spelling so the user has to either guess or look the word up elsewhere. i used to spend more time reading books than reading random stuff online...and ever since then my spelling has started to deteriorate...which is kinda sad considering my major is very close to majoring in English...

• Members
Hey I think you just hit on what's wrong with our whole society and economy....it all goes back to the fact that it looks like the majority of us are screwed by NOT getting screwed satisfactorily and thoroughly! This is oh so damn wrong! Perhaps a national public works project needs to be developed. First you have to teach the "slackers" how to do it right and enjoy it. Then some kind of sexual reward system as incentive to spell correctly and whatever other behaviors you want to enforce. I volunteer my services! :kiss: The line starts here!

I'm right behind you.......