Official Community Forums Home

How's Your Weather Where You Are?

Tyger

I wish it'd make up it's mind!!!

The last 2 days were nice, warm, and partly sunny. Today, sunny, yet WINDY, and COLD!!!!! No rain or snow, thankfully, but good lordy!! I'd like to know whether or not the AC is needed, or the heater.....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I soooo know the feeling Tyger. It was nice here for several days...then BOOM back again being frigid. I really don't do frigid very well either. I am scared to check the weather..why depress myself in advance. :P

• Members

Well AK get ready the news is now saying 7-12. This is nuts. I am done with the snow. This is one time I hope the hell they are wrong. We will see.

• Members

4-8 here on Sunday to Monday.... I'm REALLY hoping for no class.....

• Members
I wish it'd make up it's mind!!!

The last 2 days were nice, warm, and partly sunny. Today, sunny, yet WINDY, and COLD!!!!! No rain or snow, thankfully, but good lordy!! I'd like to know whether or not the AC is needed, or the heater.....

Sent your Tx weather eastward to Al

• Members

Well they have upgraded it yet again to 10-14 with pockets of up to 18. YUCK

• Members
Well they have upgraded it yet again to 10-14 with pockets of up to 18. YUCK

Well you may have had plenty of snow..but, down my way we get flurries... and a whole lot of nothing. We shall see. I'm hoping we don't get any. One snow day, means we have to make it up, and then our last day of school will be on a Monday <_<

• Members
Well you may have had plenty of snow..but, down my way we get flurries... and a whole lot of nothing. We shall see. I'm hoping we don't get any. One snow day, means we have to make it up, and then our last day of school will be on a Monday <_<

I am not wanting it either. I was looking even the shore areas are predicting 8-14. I really hope they aer all wrong and either just a few or nothing at all would be great.

• Members

Exactly same here. School was called about 8pm. I didn't dare tell my daughter yet as she then would probably have stayed awake and drove me nuts...lol.

I am just gonna relax...well except for shoveling tomorrow. I am strange I like shoveling plus it is good exercise.

• Members

Weather...I'm sick of it. A couple of weeks ago we had 3 ft of snow in one day and guess what today is...65. I wish it would stay warm and no more of the snow...

(I passed the snow on to some of you)

• Members

Weather...I'm sick of it. A couple of weeks ago we had 3 ft of snow in one day and guess what today is...65. I wish it would stay warm and no more of the snow...

(I passed the snow on to some of you)

I know we are taught to share but really you could have kept it....lol.

This last week and a half has been fantastic! High 70's-low 80's (East TX), slight humidity, but there's been a breeze almost the whole time. There's a call for rain the next 3 or 4 days, and we really need it, and temp drops (highs in the mid 50's). Crazy, but a nice little break. Of course, I just planted some stuff, so I hope it doesn't freeze.......

• Members
Yesterday it was 82 and humid, this morning it's 36 and raining. Gotta love Texas weather!!!!!!

I can't believe were warmer. 46 and rain, yesterday cold and windy.

• Members

Today is supposed to be 64 and showers. Hey but I will take the 64...better than 30's or 40's with the showers.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope everyone's OK!!! This week has been rainy and blustery. Some small tornadoes have been touching down rather close, though not overly destructive. Just a few trees down here and there. Tonight, again, is windy & rainy.

I hope everyone's OK!!! This week has been rainy and blustery. Some small tornadoes have been touching down rather close, though not overly destructive. Just a few trees down here and there. Tonight, again, is windy & rainy.

• Review Team

Same here. We're about a day behind you in weather it seems. Today was nice, warm and sunny - but we have storms inching closer now and should hit here about midnight.

• Members

Very rainy last night and this morning.... but the spring frogs are peeping away! ^.^

It's starting to warm up! Thank GOODNESS!