Official Community Forums Home

One Year Today

ladylove

• Members

It was one year ago today that I signed up for a screen name and became a reviewer for TT. One of the best thing I ever did. At the time, I thought I was fairly enlightened, then quickly realized there was/is so much more to learn. Sexuality is about growth and is ever-evolving. One never stops learning. My eyes have been opened in so many ways it would be indulgent for me and to long for you if I tried to list them all. I thank you all for the contributions you've made no matter how silly they seemed.

I especially want to thank those of you (and you know who you are) who suffered through all the early silly questions and tutorials I needed, along with the PM's on sexuality how-to and what-if's. I'm laughing with you now. None of us will ever have all the answers, but it's nice to know there is a safe, secure haven here to get the answers. I look forward to another year of sexual evolving and fun interaction with all here on the TT forum. :D

• Members

I know what you mean. Last month on the 17th of February was a year for me and then this month is a year since I became a reviewer. My eyes from everything have been opened up a lot. I went from a very sheltered and unsatisfied sex life with my ex to a very satisfied and unsheltered sex life with my SO.

I still remember when I told him I am a reviewer. I never told him I applied. He was shocked and is also loving it as well.

TT has been great to learn from and also to help others as well. On for another year....bring it on.

• Members

Congratulations LL My anniversary is coming up too... You totally should make a list of new things you have experienced over the last year, as a result of being here! I am going to start thinking up mine! :)

• Review Team

Happy TT Anniversary!

I say you celebrate ... perhaps with a toy or two! :P

• 2 weeks later...

My 3 year anniversary came earlier this month, so congrats on your TT anniversary too!!! To you and all those celebrating one!

Please, don't anyone think that you have "silly" questions. Feel free to PM me, or anyone you feel comfortable doing so, with questions, comments, concerns, or even observations (humorus, serious, or otherwise). I'm always open to help anyone that asks for it, and it's also a great way to become a little closer to your TT friends!!! :kiss:

• Members
My 3 year anniversary came earlier this month, so congrats on your TT anniversary too!!! To you and all those celebrating one!

Please, don't anyone think that you have "silly" questions. Feel free to PM me, or anyone you feel comfortable doing so, with questions, comments, concerns, or even observations (humorus, serious, or otherwise). I'm always open to help anyone that asks for it, and it's also a great way to become a little closer to your TT friends!!! :kiss:

I'll concur with that as I have sent Tyger several questions before and she did exactly as she promised!

Glenn

• Members

Tyger has answered many of my questions without so much as a smirk; but as I think back over all the inquires I don't know how she wasn't falling of her chair laughing.

• Members
Tyger has answered many of my questions without so much as a smirk; but as I think back over all the inquires I don't know how she wasn't falling of her chair laughing.

You can trust her advice, the other day I was looking at reviews for toys on amazon.com and some lady was telling of an experince her husband had where she lubed a butt plug up using Bengay and put in his ass and I thought "How stupid" ( This couple needs to get advice from too timid pros that have experince). Tyger came to mind as someone that these people should talk too.

Please everyone take Tyger advice or that of Mikayla and not some dumb folks on amazon.com doing a toy review using such products. Ben gay has no biz being in your ass or that of someone you know or dont know although the plug does. Seek advice from a educated and experinced professional.

Glenn (around here our advice is cheap but good)

Aw, thanks guys/gals!! I really appreciate all of the nice compliments y'all put forth. Sometimes, I get to wonder if what I say here even makes a difference, and then y'all go and be supportive of me, and I really do appreciate it more than you will probably ever know. Thank you for that. :kiss:

• Members
Aw, thanks guys/gals!! I really appreciate all of the nice compliments y'all put forth. Sometimes, I get to wonder if what I say here even makes a difference, and then y'all go and be supportive of me, and I really do appreciate it more than you will probably ever know. Thank you for that. :kiss:

You deserve it.

Congratulations to you and all that are celebrating a TT milestone. :)