Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
Life is not a cup to be emptied, but a measure to be filled! :)

(Hi there!)

But what about when it's filling with crap? :huh:

• Members

I hate it when your in the mood and or SO isn't home... <_< it is truly annoying. Or when you go to see an academic adviser, and they laugh in your face when you tell 'em what you want to do as a career. :angry: At least it's almost Christmas break! Stay positive! SO will be home soon, and I am going to get a different adviser to help me... :D Merry Christmas!!

• Members
I spent all night last night watching one of my friend throw herself at the guy I like. Yes, she knew I liked him. Yes, she has a boyfriend. Yeah they probably at the very least made out when I left. Yeah, I'm not a happy camper.

Your friend huh?? Hmmm I would re think that one!!

• Members
I hate it when your in the mood and or SO isn't home... <_< it is truly annoying. Or when you go to see an academic adviser, and they laugh in your face when you tell 'em what you want to do as a career. :angry: At least it's almost Christmas break! Stay positive! SO will be home soon, and I am going to get a different adviser to help me... :D Merry Christmas!!

Thanks!

Your friend huh?? Hmmm I would re think that one!!

exactly, what I was thinking.

• Review Team
Oh trust me I am. though I do seriously have to begin to wonder what in hedes is wrong with me. I mean seriously, I can only convince myself that the problem is with all of the male population.

It's a proven fact: 99% of all men are douche bags! It took me nearly three decades to find one that was at least tolerable! :) It's not you babe, it's them!

• Members
It's a proven fact: 99% of all men are douche bags! It took me nearly three decades to find one that was at least tolerable! :) It's not you babe, it's them!

No it;s like i said to my friend there are two types of people in teh world: flames and moths, I just happen to be a moth. Which ironically I realized my best friend had given me a necklace with a moth on it (she though it was butterfly but definitely a moth) and I decided if I'm gonna be a moth, I may as well rock it right? Party on friday! let's see if they can over look me then.

• Review Team
No it;s like i said to my friend there are two types of people in teh world: flames and moths, I just happen to be a moth. Which ironically I realized my best friend had given me a necklace with a moth on it (she though it was butterfly but definitely a moth) and I decided if I'm gonna be a moth, I may as well rock it right? Party on friday! let's see if they can over look me then.

Have fun my sexy moth! ;)

• Members

. . . . :o . . . . :( . . . . :angry: . . . . :huh: . . . . :unsure: . . . . Ahah!

Before I became a douche bag, I was a swell fellow, till I got stepped on by enough $%$^# *@^$%^ &*&^# women!

(All meant lightheartedly.)

• Members

There are some men (and women) that are loathsome, but I think 90% are good. It's the other 10% you need to stay away from. And the jerk who was probably making out with your ?girlfriend? is part of the 10%. Sorry, but he probably knew you liked him and didn't care enough to ignore any advances form your so called friend. Look outside your circle to find a new man to set your sits on. Sorry Suzy.

• Members
There are some men (and women) that are loathsome, but I think 90% are good. It's the other 10% you need to stay away from. And the jerk who was probably making out with your ?girlfriend? is part of the 10%. Sorry, but he probably knew you liked him and didn't care enough to ignore any advances form your so called friend. Look outside your circle to find a new man to set your sits on. Sorry Suzy.

No i know. I know 100% he knew and whatever, I'm more pissed about my friend, I mean she even has a fucking boyfriend! wtf. Ugh oh well I'm just going to go back to my expecting that no kind of romance is in my future.

• Review Team
No i know. I know 100% he knew and whatever, I'm more pissed about my friend, I mean she even has a fucking boyfriend! wtf. Ugh oh well I'm just going to go back to my expecting that no kind of romance is in my future.

:(:(:(

• Review Team
. . . . :o . . . . :( . . . . :angry: . . . . :huh: . . . . :unsure: . . . . Ahah!

Before I became a douche bag, I was a swell fellow, till I got stepped on by enough $%$^# *@^$%^ &*&^# women!

(All meant lightheartedly.)

Oh, I bet you are still a swell fellow. From what I have seen on here, the TT men aren't douche bags ... well, maybe just a couple of them were but they aren't around any more anyway! ;)

• Members

Look outside your circle...... when you least expect it, it will happen. :)

Don't give up on Love, your to young to do that!

• Members
Look outside your circle...... when you least expect it, it will happen. :)

Don't give up on Love, your to young to do that!

Well the outside my circle, happened when I moved here. New town new prospects remember? I forgot to factor in the same me. But This little Moth is turning into a Butterfly tonight!

• Members
WOOOHOOO 12+ inches of snow!! Bring it on I'm ready!! And another storm on CHRISTMAS!!! YEAH!!!

Not yet, I have to run errands...........