Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
OMG I am actallly going out! To a club, with a band and a group of friends! Someone pinch me!

Have fun Sunny. Make good choices :D

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm ok. Just really worried because my SO is acting rather out of character.... He never goes this long without talking to me unless he's on a planned trip.... and even then he tells me before he goes.... Been over 2 days. WAY long for him to not pop in to say hello or something.

I'm just hoping he's ok. He's not replying to my texts. We didn't have a fight or anything.... he's just unreachable. O.o'

Guest eminatic
I'm ok. Just really worried because my SO is acting rather out of character.... He never goes this long without talking to me unless he's on a planned trip.... and even then he tells me before he goes.... Been over 2 days. WAY long for him to not pop in to say hello or something.

I'm just hoping he's ok. He's not replying to my texts. We didn't have a fight or anything.... he's just unreachable. O.o'

maybe he's planning a surprise or something?

• Members

Let us know when you hear from him, sweetheart. I am thinking about you.

• Members
maybe he's planning a surprise or something?

I wish! It's JUST the right amount of time for him to be able to fly here in.... (he lives in New Zealand.... I live in eastern USA)......

But his summer visa is for 4 months ONLY... and he has it stretched as far as possible..... and my parents both SWORE that he hasn't contacted them....

I'll keep you posted. If I don't hear from him tonight, I'm going to send an email out to some more of his friends....

• Members

Is relaxing and enjoy my life. I love my friends and the people in my life. Some other people hopefully will find people like this for their life as they need it badly.

• Review Team

God, I need a vacation ... PLEASE!

• Members

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

They are now having a Real Housewives of NJ. That's way north of me.

• Members
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

They are now having a Real Housewives of NJ. That's way north of me.

I heard about that and I cracked up laughing. Anything for a show.

• Members

Ok. Time to make BROWNIES!!!!!! Anything to occupy my mind! =D

• Members
I heard about that and I cracked up laughing. Anything for a show.

Do you think people are going to think all of NJ is like them?????? Northern NJ is a world of it's own.

• Members

I just read: May is 'National Masturbation Month'......

Okay, what is that mean exactly????? We're all suppose to walk around masturbating at whim :o .

• Members

Okay, what is that mean exactly????? We're all suppose to walk around masturbating at whim :o .

Nice. I like that. I can see it now...why are you doing it so much....just celebrating National Masturbation Month.....lol

• Members
What can I say? I'm awesome! :)

Yes you are sis and thats why I love ya. We call a spade a spade....flat out.

• Members

omg I LOVE that! I'll be back with my SO.... so can we call it National Mutual Masturbation Month? =D

• Members

Ok. FINALLY got in contact with my SO. Apparently he's just been bogged down with stuff to get done before coming over here for the summer that by the time he was done, it was about 1 am his time.... and he knew he'd be on for awhile with me, so he didn't get on.

And he reminded me of what he was doing yesterday.... and I remembered that he HAD told me. I know he did. I'm "a wally," as he puts it. :P

I was just overreacting as usual. lol

Thanks for the support and good thoughts, guys..... hopefully this will help me learn to stress less! lol

• Members
Ok. FINALLY got in contact with my SO. Apparently he's just been bogged down with stuff to get done before coming over here for the summer that by the time he was done, it was about 1 am his time.... and he knew he'd be on for awhile with me, so he didn't get on.

And he reminded me of what he was doing yesterday.... and I remembered that he HAD told me. I know he did. I'm "a wally," as he puts it. :P

I was just overreacting as usual. lol

Thanks for the support and good thoughts, guys..... hopefully this will help me learn to stress less! lol

YAY so all is well then? I'm happy for you, and it just a matter of days now yes?

• Review Team
Love, that's the ACE of spades! ;)

Yes, and the QUEEN of hearts! :kiss:

B)

• Members
YAY so all is well then? I'm happy for you, and it just a matter of days now yes?

All is perfectly well!

18 days left, but you wanna know the hardest bit? We can't have sex for awhile. My SO is coming to stay at my house for awhile.... I live with my parents. They don't know I'm sexually active. >.<

Guest eminatic

lulz i like it when self righteous ignorant fools try to tell me that only they know what i'm thinking. and here i was thinking that i was the only one that could hear my thoughts :lol:

Getting some other projects done, on top of playing catch up from all the chaos last week!!!

• Review Team
All is perfectly well!

18 days left, but you wanna know the hardest bit? We can't have sex for awhile. My SO is coming to stay at my house for awhile.... I live with my parents. They don't know I'm sexually active. >.<

Glad to hear everything is good. I know how our minds can create things and get us to thinking the worst.