Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
OMG - This is really happening!!!!!

I think it just hit me today, as we were picking out wedding bands. Holy cow! Now I am in a panic that we won't get everything done in time - that I will never find the right ring for him - AAARRRRGGGGG!

Yes it is and remember what I told you....BREATH DAMMIT. Everything will fall into place and go fine.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Whoa now THAT was a surprise! B)

• Members

Gonna enjoy a kidless day and go out with friends to a community wide yardsale and then out to lunch. It will be nice.

• Members
Gonna enjoy a kidless day and go out with friends to a community wide yardsale and then out to lunch. It will be nice.

Going on my honeymoon today. SO made me the happiest man in the world. I dont know what i would do without her.

• Members

Enjoying a surprise visit from my parents. They live 5 hours away and called last night saying they were coming down today. I haven't seen them in about 6 weeks. They came bearing spoilings for their granddaughter....lol

• Members
I didn't log off... again :blink:

I don't get it... so? What happens if you don't log off besides wasting a little electricity?

I sent a pic to my Husband today... one I have never sent before! Woo hoo!

• Members
I don't get it... so? What happens if you don't log off besides wasting a little electricity?

I sent a pic to my Husband today... one I have never sent before! Woo hoo!

WOOHOO! Good for you! I sure he'll love them. Let us know how much he appreciates them. ;)

Not logging off makes it look like I've been on the site ALL DAY LONG! AND; Not characteristic for me to forget something silly like that, but I seem to do it often....

• Members
18344.jpg

why is this gun backordered/out of stock everywhereeeee i look? :(

Wow that is pretty!

• Members
WOOHOO! Good for you! I sure he'll love them. Let us know how much he appreciates them. ;)

Not logging off makes it look like I've been on the site ALL DAY LONG! AND; Not characteristic for me to forget something silly like that, but I seem to do it often....

He did, He sent me one back showing his reaction!! ;)

I never log off... I mean I think you are automatically logged off when you close your TT window...

• Members
18344.jpg

why is this gun backordered/out of stock everywhereeeee i look? :(

Pinks my favorite color.

He did, He sent me one back showing his reaction!! ;)

I never log off... I mean I think you are automatically logged off when you close your TT window...

Yea for you!

I don't get off automatically, For me it's manual ;)

• Members

Just made a pan of chocolate chip bars.

Took them out of a 350 oven five minutes ago.

Everybody smelled them baking and heard the timer go off.

SS walks through the room bouncing one from hand to hand saying 'these are too hot to eat'.

Ummmmm........... *duh* :P

(He is 23, please don't feel too sorry for him!)

• Review Team
I'm sore all over, digging pier holes by hand is work for young men.....

Hmmm, I wonder if a nice, slow, deep massage would help. <_<

• Members

Just so tired of bad news and having to make my daughter sad. She has suffered too much already at the age of 6. Enough is enough already. Sometimes I just wish I could live in a bubble and avoid all hurt for her...even though yes I know it will make her strong but still.

• Members

Why is it that I am in the mood all freaking day, and when I get the chance to finally have my oh so awaited satisfaction that HE is NOT in the mood?? <_< I couldn't even get him that interested, and he is ALWAYS interested! As he said, he must be really tired... :(

• Members

My job interview over the phone is in thirty minutes. Here's hoping all goes well!!! What will it mean if I get the job? RELOCATION--hundreds of miles away. :)

• Members

Good Luck! Let us know!

• Members
Good Luck! Let us know!

THANKS!!! Well, he called thirty minutes early--literally the moment I clicked "Add Reply." Looks as if I passed! Now all we have to do is wait for him to receive the results of my background check (which ought to be fine) and then I'll head down for an in-person interview. That will probably be in two weeks. I am very happy about this. If they decide to hire me--and it IS looking positive so far--, I will be four hundred miles away from where I'm at in two months tops. ^_^