Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
Why does it always have to rain on my parade?

You know what they say... "When life gives you lemons... make lemonade!"

...and then use the lemonade to wash down the valium! LOL B)

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I found a button in the dryer, from the back pocket of my favorite jeans! :( it is one of those metal ones you can't sew back on . Bummer! I'll still wear them though! ^_^

Guest eminatic
I found a button in the dryer, from the back pocket of my favorite jeans! :( it is one of those metal ones you can't sew back on . Bummer! I'll still wear them though! ^_^

a rivet? you can put them on/replace them but it requires a tool...and a hammer...probably not worth bothering lol

• Members
Sure seems like I am the only one in the house with any sense of responsibility. :angry:

Welcome to marriage.

(You did get married recently, and I'm not mixing you up with someone else, right?)

• Members
. . . kgb_ the Knowledge Generation Bureau :D its a text service where you can text any question and they will text the answer back to you. i'm one of the people that looks up random stuff and sends out answers...every answer must have a website listed as a source. . . .

Can we pump you for some freebie answers?

• Members
. . . kgb_ the Knowledge Generation Bureau :D its a text service where you can text any question and they will text the answer back to you. i'm one of the people that looks up random stuff and sends out answers...every answer must have a website listed as a source. . . .

Can we pump you for some freebie answers?

• Review Team
Welcome to marriage.

(You did get married recently, and I'm not mixing you up with someone else, right?)

Not mixing me up, I got married in June. Since then his four kids have also moved in with us, they are 7, 10, 15 and 25. The oldest is just temporary but it is still a lot of people yet I am the only one who can remember to do things like ... oh, I don't know ... feed and water the dogs, turn off the lights, pay the bills ...

• Members
Not mixing me up, I got married in June. Since then his four kids have also moved in with us, they are 7, 10, 15 and 25. The oldest is just temporary but it is still a lot of people yet I am the only one who can remember to do things like ... oh, I don't know ... feed and water the dogs, turn off the lights, pay the bills ...

. . . put new toilet paper in the bathroom, put out the garbage, roll up the car windows when it rains, clean the litter boxes, cut the grass, get the oil changed, change batteries in the smoke alarms, put the milk away, buy milk and toilet paper before we run out, bring in the garbage cans on collection day, . . . yep.

• Review Team
. . . put new toilet paper in the bathroom, put out the garbage, roll up the car windows when it rains, clean the litter boxes, cut the grass, get the oil changed, change batteries in the smoke alarms, put the milk away, buy milk and toilet paper before we run out, bring in the garbage cans on collection day, . . . yep.

... pay speeding tickets so you don't get a failure to appear warrant issued for your arrest ...

• Members

They could all be helping out. The 25yr old need to really pull some of the weight. The other three can be assigned chores and if you make a chore chart, put it plain view. Work on the reward system all their are done at the end of the week they get rewarded. Everyones happy.

• Members

It's supposed to reach 80 degrees today! B)

• Review Team
Why on earth is a seven year old getting speeding tickets? ;) What kind of parent are you?

LOL! I wish it were him, then I could spank him and have it be a punishment! ;)

• Members
Well, I've had a few speeding tickets in my life.... B)

I've been stoped a few time but, a short tennis skirt and a smile does wonders...... B)

• Review Team
Well, I've had a few speeding tickets in my life.... B)

Guess that means you need some spankings. Would you like the whip or the belt? ;)

• Members

I wonder if making out with a chick is as great as some seem to make it out to be...? :huh: Now I really want to try it out... :rolleyes:B)

• Members
I wonder if making out with a chick is as great as some seem to make it out to be...? :huh: Now I really want to try it out... :rolleyes:B)

Never have, let us know.........