Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am so looking forward to the 80 degree weather coming Friday thru Monday....bring it on.

• Members
I am so looking forward to the 80 degree weather coming Friday thru Monday....bring it on.

WOO HOO!!!! me too.

• Members

amen to that!

• Review Team

It felt good to get my hands in the dirt this evening. I miss my flower garden in the winter.

Guest eminatic

the store that was interested in me contacted me today asking if i'd come in for an interview....i guess i'll go just to see how much they pay...cuz if they pay equal to or more than what i make then i'm leaving my current job :lol:

• Members
the store that was interested in me contacted me today asking if i'd come in for an interview....i guess i'll go just to see how much they pay...cuz if they pay equal to or more than what i make then i'm leaving my current job :lol:

congratulations, and good luck!

• Members

I can't believe they are now talking 90 degree mark this weekend. I am loving it. I do not plan on being inside at all this weekend. I love it.

Of course this means the lawn needs to be mowed as well, which I don't mind as I love yardwork. Yes I know I am strange.

I love watching the hummingbirds at my birdfeeder.

Nervous for tomorrow. My daughter has another belt testing. I've been working with her on her terminology (and learning somethings myself!!).

I cleaned off a lot of stuff off of my computer.

Got a lot of little stuff done today.

I hope my daughter feels better tomorrow.]

• Members

I can be done now please? >.<

• Members

Weather was in the 30s yesterday and it even snowed. 65 and sunny today. The fish in my pond, my flowers, my garden - all are suddenly bright and vigorous. Life amazes me - it is so resilient. There is always a new dawn.

• Members

I had one drink with dinner and, well I guess I should have eaten meor todya. deffinatly a light weight. :blink:

Guest eminatic

its been in the 90's all week, but it will dip into the mid 70's this weekend before going back up. supposedly this is the LAST time the temperature will drop below 90 until next winter. :D

also...my strawberry seeds have sprouted! :kiss:

• Members
Where did you read this? Had to be a womens' magazine :o

Not even sure, I was in a waiting room..... random magizine.

• Review Team
Weather was in the 30s yesterday and it even snowed. 65 and sunny today. The fish in my pond, my flowers, my garden - all are suddenly bright and vigorous. Life amazes me - it is so resilient. There is always a new dawn.

So, so true. Fall is my favorite season but there is something up-lifting and inspiring about spring - even if spring only tends to be about 3 days long here in the south. :rolleyes:

• Members
Not even sure, I was in a waiting room..... random magizine.

Just giving you a hard time ;)

• Members

Wishing the damn employment situations would change. I want to get back to work and get things in order. I want to make some changes but can't until that happens. I hate being held back like this.

• Members

I am relaxing and resting after trying to make my knee do things I c.an't do anymore. I have been icing it and resting it. Well a friend calls me and asks if I can do something but due to my knee I can't. Haven't heard from her in 2 weeks and when I tell her I can't I need to rest my knee she calls me a bitch and hangs up.

I think this is the last straw...considering she has made remarks about my SO and how we woudl never las and he was just using me for sex. Mind you 16 months later and we are happy together. She hates that she is wrong.

Her loss.

• Members
Wasn't sure :) , now I know.

:D :D :D

Peace :rolleyes:

• Members
Asking him out tomorrow! Please say yes! CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

I told ya sis I will be crossing everything I can....lol.

Guest eminatic

my friend invited me to a party because i never leave the house. he ditched me when i got there and some guy started talking to me for a while and then got really pushy and started trying to make out with me so i left. but now i have that old familiar feeling of being dirty/guilt/etc i tried to make myself throw up but i still feel like throwing up

ew, im going to bed and not waking up until monday.