Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team

Yesterday started out so great - fireworks in bed to start the day <wink, wink> , my new family working together to mow the yard before company, company arriving on time, kids enjoying the new pool - then a phone call just had to fuck it all up. :angry: We fought before it was time to set off fireworks, fussed during fireworks, then rain cut the show off early. :angry::angry:

OK, I am better now, but still want to kick the butt of the person who called.

• Members

Took a walk this morning with a friend, said she had a route all mapped out..... turned out to be 8.6 miles! I'm pooped!

• Members

Mmmmm . . . Strawberry Milkshake.

And Strawberry shortcake the way my mom used to make it. Fresh local strawberries and a couple of layers of pound cake and whipped cream, the real stuff, whipped-up heavy cream in a bowl with the mixer, not the cheezy pre-made store stuff.

And fresh peaches from the orchard down the road, with vanilla ice cream.

• Members
These estrogen pills and patches are killing me..I'm horny ALL THE TIME...DI I STRESS all the time!? It's not good

:lol: :lol: Yea, I bet you husband just hates that :lol: :lol:

• Members
:lol: :lol: Yea, I bet you husband just hates that :lol: :lol:

Not at 2am when he has to pull a double the next morning...or the fact that I have pneumonia ...or when i text him at work begging him to come home early.. LOL...it's going to be a rough couple of months.

• Members
doesnt estrogen lower sex drive?

To be honest, I am not quite sure. All I know is that I am taking pretty high doses right now for the next few months if all goes well, and it's driving me crazy!

• Members
Not at 2am when he has to pull a double the next morning...or the fact that I have pneumonia ...or when i text him at work begging him to come home early.. LOL...it's going to be a rough couple of months.

Jeeze, your sick too.... that really is rough. I think you may need to keep your 'stand in stud' on your night stand for easy use so your husband can get some rest.

Guest eminatic

i'm almost certain estrogen hinders sex drive, which is why birth control is a big culprit of loss of sex drive

so, i went swimming the other day with my friend, and as i was getting out she suddenly went "i hate you" i asked what i did and she said "you're a skinny bitch"

hmmm i wonder what would have happened if it had been the other way around though. excuse me for not compromising my health just to make fat people feel better about themselves. =/

• Members
I think my asshole neighbor poisoned the poor bunny that made his home under our porch... :angry:

What an ass!! He must have a small penis to go around killing animals like that..

• Members
What an ass!! He must have a small penis to go around killing animals like that..

He's a miserable old bastard is what he is!! He has bragged in the past about shooting groundhogs and squirrels with his BB guns before. It's a good thing my cats are indoor cats, because if something happened to them, I would have his ass on a platter.

Guest eminatic

i can't tell if i have an ear infection or an ear ache cause by a severe jaw ache. my friend says that i grind my teeth and crack my jaw alot in my sleep =/

• Members
i can't tell if i have an ear infection or an ear ache cause by a severe jaw ache. my friend says that i grind my teeth and crack my jaw alot in my sleep =/

If you lay down and it feels worse, chances are it's an infection.... go to Doc, either way to make sure.

• Members

I feel sorry for people who throw away real love because they think it can be bought.

It makes me sad.

• Members
What kind of a miserable bastard goes running on a Friday evening?

I just did.

Congrats on doing something good for yourself.

It might be hard.

It might not be what you wanted to do on a friday.

But you did it. Pat yourself on the back CGEM.