Official Community Forums Home

Cheating?

• Review Team
There is a reason for the indiscretion, it is 7-8" long and has two egg shaped thingy's attached to it's base. Not all women are interested in "fixing the problem". For instance, my wife's lack of passion has been bothering for several years, at times to the point of getting depressed. Recently, she jokingly told me that she wished I was a dog. She said that I could then suck my own dick! Great humor, to bad she meant it. She knows that I am not happy, but she appears unable to change. Just like I find it very difficult to live with an unpassionate (no kissing, no oral, how much longer do you want to stay in bed! remarks) love life. So I try to spice her up and live with the rest, and am glad that Willie N. wrote some great songs (like the one I posted) to smooth out the bumps, if and when they arrive.

jhard

So sorry J, I hate to hear about people in relationships like this. I don't have the answer, but like Shell said, life isn't fair and I hate it when I am reminded of this. Good luck dear.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ok so my biggest shock of the day..... My Husband wouldn't want to know if it was a once sort of thing. I just looked at him like he had two heads, well ok three, I couldn't believe it.

• Members
Ok so my biggest shock of the day..... My Husband wouldn't want to know if it was a once sort of thing. I just looked at him like he had two heads, well ok three, I couldn't believe it.

Looks like you got yourself a smart fellow! With that many heads how could he be anything but smart! :D

j

• Members
Looks like you got yourself a smart fellow! With that many heads how could he be anything but smart! :D

j

:D :D :D :D

* you have no idea

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

He also thinks a man would be less likely to be able to live with his wife's/SO's infidelities. I'm not in agreement?

• Members
He also thinks a man would be less likely to be able to live with his wife's/SO's infidelities. I'm not in agreement?

I have to say I agree with him! I do believe it would be harder for a man to forgive or get over! I know that what I went through was agonizing but I did it. My husband tells me all the time how grateful he is for his second chance. He has also said how he doesn't even know how he would be able to deal with it if I did the same thing, like he couldn't handle it!

Women are just stronger I believe! We are made to adjust to disappointment! Guys can't handle it!

So watch out guys! What goes around comes around and if you can't handle it, then DON'T DO IT either! :P

• Review Team
I have to say I agree with him! I do believe it would be harder for a man to forgive or get over! I know that what I went through was agonizing but I did it. My husband tells me all the time how grateful he is for his second chance. He has also said how he doesn't even know how he would be able to deal with it if I did the same thing, like he couldn't handle it!

Women are just stronger I believe! We are made to adjust to disappointment! Guys can't handle it!

So watch out guys! What goes around comes around and if you cant handle it then DON'T DO IT either! :P

I agree and will add one thing that may get me screamed at, but I also think a man's ego plays into this. When a woman cheats on a man, not only is his heart hurt but so is his ego that his woman did this. I don't mean to say that women don't have egos and pride, because we do, but I don't think that is what a woman thinks about first or second or even third when they have been cheated on, but it often is for (at least some) men. And for many men, a bruised ego is harder to mend than a broken heart, so they are less likely to be able to deal with infidelity.

• Members
I agree and will add one thing that may get me screamed at, but I also think a man's ego plays into this. When a woman cheats on a man, not only is his heart hurt but so is his ego that his woman did this. I don't mean to say that women don't have egos and pride, because we do, but I don't think that is what a woman thinks about first or second or even third when they have been cheated on, but it often is for (at least some) men. And for many men, a bruised ego is harder to mend than a broken heart, so they are less likely to be able to deal with infidelity.

I understand what your saying and agree with it fo a point.

I've never been cheated on, that I know of, so I'm not sure if I'd feel differently if I had been; and the reverse holds true too. If I had found out my husband had had an affair I believe my reaction would be Don't touch me...... Don't come near me...... and total shock. I would need time to sort things out. Forgiveness is one thing, trust is another. I've always told others to try to work it out. Throwing away the history, and your future with someone isn't easy, so I think I would try to forgive, but trust....... I'm just not sure.

• Members

Good point! Not to be man bashing!!! J/S

• Review Team
Good point! Not to be man bashing!!! J/S

Right, I don't mean to man-bash at all. I tend to be very fond of men. ;) It is just a fact that men and women are "wired" differently on some things, and "different" is not wrong.

• Members
Right, I don't mean to man-bash at all. I tend to be very fond of men. ;) It is just a fact that men and women are "wired" differently on some things, and "different" is not wrong.

Different is good.... :)

I love a mans "differentness" ;)

• Members

My wife is also on the side of not wanting to know, if it were a "fling" as opposed to a "run off into the sunset with the other girl" type of situation. She'd be pretty mad if I did such a thing, but has said, "if you ever do, don't even tell me."

• Members

Having recently been through this, and working to put our relationship back together,

I can tell you, I am much more forgiving then he EVER would be if the situation had been reversed.

He would have never taken me back, and he admits that.

Wish us luck, I see some hard work ahead.

I love the man, and I am comitted to making it to forever.

If he is, too, we will be alright.

I don't think this is man-bashing at all. Men do have a "possessive ego" to some degree (many men do), and some men can't get past it. True, it is an emotional thing too, but for women, it's more emotionally damaging when she finds out the man she loves is having an affair, I believe. At least that's been MY experience.

• Members
Having recently been through this, and working to put our relationship back together,

I can tell you, I am much more forgiving then he EVER would be if the situation had been reversed.

He would have never taken me back, and he admits that. . . .

Early in our marriage, we both felt that if the other cheated, that would be the end of it. More recently, my wife has said if I cheated, she'd be mad but wouldn't divorce me over it, as long as it was just a fling and I hadn't fallen in love with the othe gal.

I would be a lot less tolerant of her cheating, but since she has said what she said, I am trying to change my mindset so that if she were to have a fling, I would be more forgiving. Not that easy, though, and I am not there yet.

Best of luck.

• Members

Tyger has it right.

• Members

He would have never taken me back, and he admits that.

Wish us luck, I see some hard work ahead.

I love the man, and I am comitted to making it to forever.

If he is, too, we will be alright.

LUCK!