Official Community Forums Home

I am going to buy my wife a toy and I need some help. She likes toys that are thick, but not long. She allso like one with alot of power. Hope you guys can help me out.

• Members
I am going to buy my wife a toy and I need some help. She likes toys that are thick, but not long. She allso like one with alot of power. Hope you guys can help me out.

If you are going to buy your wife a toy, I would suggest a dual vibe like the rabbit. My hb bought my one about 2 years ago and now I am on my second one. I was a little surprised when I saw it and of course just had to try it out. They are not to long but with a good amount of girth. But powerful!! Between the rotating and the vibrating rabbit ears on my clit. I was having orgasms within 2 minutes. My hb loves to see me squirm and believe me that vibe did the trick.

I have other toys and to this day its the first one he grabs out of the drawer everytime. Check out the site there are a lot of dual vibes on there.

I hope this helped. :)

• Members

Ok, your wife likes thick, but not long toys with power. Well, I would suggest the Blue Meta Gel Heart-On, for it's thickness and power. It has upraised bumps (hearts) that tantalize and rub the G-Spot just right. However, it is longer. Perhaps she can just put in as much as she needs - cause it will stretch her nicely.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4424

Or

The Glittering G-Spot is a WONDERFUL Dual-Action with a lot of power. It is decently filling, not too big, but nice. It has ball-bearings in the shaft instead of beads for extra pressure. It also has a G-Spot head, for wonderful sensations. This toy has various speeds - and all of them work wonders!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4674

Or

Gina Lynn's Chubby teaser is a good pick, it is 2" in girth, and less than 6" in length, this may be more what she is looking for. The vibrations are decent with this toy too!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4465.

I hope these suggestions help!

Mikayla

• Members

She allso like one with alot of power.

I guage the "POWER" of a toy by the number of batteries it uses.

ONE = :huh:

TWO = :rolleyes:

THREE = :mellow:

FOUR = :o

Oh! One more MUST HAVE.... Make sure you give your wife PLENTY of AA BATTERIES. Some toys use 9Volt batteries and they also give a JOLT.....

NOTE: You can also "modify" some toys to 6 VOLT. This is a TRUE ART and takes practice and patience. Not recommended for BEGINNERS.

Happy thoughts always, MEGASPLASHER :)