Official Community Forums Home

How Do We Really Feel About Polls?

DADT

Live for them or could give a fuck!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. When you login to TT do you think......

• Oh Please let there be another poll.
    • Is this TT or the SAT website?
    • Don't answer. The aliens are watching.
  2. 2. Are you addicted to polls?

• Multiple choice questions turn me on.
    • I can go 48 hrs without a poll (twitch)
    • Sshhh, the aliens will hear you.
  3. 3. Have polls had an impact of your relatioships?

• My Ex has a restaining order on me.
    • My cat MORI is my only friend.
    • That Burger King is an alien spaceship.

• Members

How do we really feel about polls? Live for them or could give a fuck? Only too happy to be included in a random sample of folks responding to the "Do you like the taste of your own cum/love juice" poll? Or do you feel that Western Civilization has done just fine so far not knowing where America stands on this issue within a 3% margin of error?

Just curious my fellow TTs.

• Members
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are too funny DADT. How do you come up with these things? You remind me of an old friend.

• Review Team

Oh DADT, what would we do without you? B)

• Members
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are too funny DADT. How do you come up with these things? You remind me of an old friend.

How do I come up with these things? The aliens taught me to tap into the 4th Dimension of my 7th Sense.

• Review Team
I don't know. Shall I create another poll?

Perhaps, depends on the topic. I am nosey so I do like to know what people think about different topics. Come on, wow me with your ... polling ... abilities. ;)

• Members
Perhaps, depends on the topic. I am nosey so I do like to know what people think about different topics. Come on, wow me with your ... polling ... abilities. ;)

What in front of all these people? I just can't....it wouldn't be proper......Who would want to know any way?

• Review Team
What in front of all these people? I just can't....it wouldn't be proper......Who would want to know any way?

Oh dear, don't get all shy on me now. And proper? Phewy on that crap! Come on, wow me, you know you wanna .... ;) Poll away, baby!

• Members

inquiring minds want to know!

• Members

Dadt, you sure know how to get the womens attention in these forums! LOL By the way, you are a dork :P It's ok, it's endearing (snickers***).

Poles are fun, all different shapes and si...oh wait, you meant POLLS. ;) Polls are good too...great way to gather research on the opposite sex! LOL

• Members
Dadt, you sure know how to get the womens attention in these forums! LOL By the way, you are a dork :P It's ok, it's endearing (snickers***).

Poles are fun, all different shapes and si...oh wait, you meant POLLS. ;) Polls are good too...great way to gather research on the opposite sex! LOL

Funny you are........

Without my Pole I wouldn't be the man that I am today :P ...........

• Members

Excuse me! That's Mr. Dork thank you very much.

• Members
How do we really feel about polls? Live for them or could give a fuck? Only too happy to be included in a random sample of folks responding to the "Do you like the taste of your own cum/love juice" poll? Or do you feel that Western Civilization has done just fine so far not knowing where America stands on this issue within a 3% margin of error?

Just curious my fellow TTs.

I think depending on the topic it is interesting to see the stats... Differences etc.. THIS poll however kinda sucks! I mean do you REALLY want to know what people think about them? Or are you just projecting your own feelings on the matter, sprinkled with sarcasm?

Like we couldn't figure that out! :D LOL *sprinkle sprinkle*

• Members
Funny you are........

Without my Pole I wouldn't be the man that I am today :P ...........

I remember that pole... oh wait... huh?

• Members
I think depending on the topic it is interesting to see the stats... Differences etc.. THIS poll however kinda sucks! I mean do you REALLY want to know what people think about them? Or are you just projecting your own feelings on the matter, sprinkled with sarcasm?

Like we couldn't figure that out! :D LOL *sprinkle sprinkle*

I thought maybe I might get a small smile & perhaps a hint of a chuckle on April Fools. Did not mean to upset anyone. I too am fascinated by whether the TT girls value "girth" more than "length."

• Members
I thought maybe I might get a small smile & perhaps a hint of a chuckle on April Fools. Did not mean to upset anyone. I too am fascinated by whether the TT girls value "girth" more than "length."

AHHHHHH I am kidding! No worries sorry!