Official Community Forums Home

The Forums Are Back Up!

Rob

Sorry for the long downtime. The problem has been fixed.

**Thanks to everyone who let us know they were having issues accessing the site. We do get immeditate notification when any of our servers go down, but please feel free to let us know as it doesn't hurt!

Yay!! I was wondering what was going on, til Froggy told me she couldn't get on either. I was worried about my computer there for a while!! LOL

• Members

I was so upset when this place went "down" (giggles like a little girl). No really, I was bored to tears last night and was thinking about doing some reading and maybe trying out chat and I couldn't! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for getting it fixed so quickly!

• Members

I signed on last night and thought it was me so as I was like oh well adn was gonan turn in early friends of mine from here were iming me to ask if I had trouble. So yay it wasn't me for once. You really don't realize how much you eithe rpost on check out postings until you can't get to it....lol. Then this morning I had not tried it yet when another friend sent me an im to ask me as well....lol.. Thankfully a lot of us can harass each other in other ways when we can't get here....lol.

• Members

I was getting worried last night! Glad they are back up!

• Review Team
I had the sweats last night then the shaking set in! It was bad man! I need my fix!

I am here for you sexy, next time you start those shakes come on over here! :P

Smooches!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy