Official Community Forums Home

Ky Yours & Mine Lube

• Members

Hello Everyone! This is my first post on this site :D , though I've been lurking for a while..lol.

I've seen this lube advertised and wondering it it's worth the price? Is it water-based or silicone? Can you use it on toys?

Any experiences you want to share will be appreciated!

Thanx, Garry

• Members

Hi Garry. Welcome to the forums!

I have some experience with this product. Those commercials you're talking about always made my husband laugh so I bought some to put in his naughty stocking this past Christmas. The lubes each give a tingly/warming sensation. There was no special sensation when they were "mingled". Well, no more special than usual :P You can use them with toys and it is a decent lube, but I don't want the menthol/warming thing every time. I don't remember what it cost, but it was kind of fun for something different.

• Members
Hi Garry. Welcome to the forums!

I have some experience with this product. Those commercials you're talking about always made my husband laugh so I bought some to put in his naughty stocking this past Christmas. The lubes each give a tingly/warming sensation. There was no special sensation when they were "mingled". Well, no more special than usual :P You can use them with toys and it is a decent lube, but I don't want the menthol/warming thing every time. I don't remember what it cost, but it was kind of fun for something different.

Thanx, Bean for your help.

We've been using the Astroglide strawberry lube for a while now for oral, toys and penetration and thought about changing it up a little. I know Astroglide is water-based and safe for our many toys. I just want to make sure the KY lube is safe for our jelly toys, too.

The comment you made about the no special sensation when mixed is kind of disappointing because that is the main selling point for this product :(

Again, thanx for the prompt reply,

Garry

• Members

I think it was about $15. It didn't seem all that expensive anyway. Maybe someone else would find that mixing them gave a different sensation, but I can't say we noticed anything different. I can't remember the instructions exactly, but they were kind of cute. They instructed you to apply it to each other, which we did. My expectations of this product were low to begin with, so we just had fun with it. It turned out to be decent enough. I didn't feel it was a waste because it was a good lube.

• Members
I think it was about $15. It didn't seem all that expensive anyway. Maybe someone else would find that mixing them gave a different sensation, but I can't say we noticed anything different. I can't remember the instructions exactly, but they were kind of cute. They instructed you to apply it to each other, which we did. My expectations of this product were low to begin with, so we just had fun with it. It turned out to be decent enough. I didn't feel it was a waste because it was a good lube.

ah gotcha, I though it was more when I looked at it, but then again I wasn't planning on buying it so I may be biased about the price,

• Members
I believe it's water based too, it should say on teh packaging though. Personally I don't see why it would be worth it since it was SO expensive. Just make sure any lube you use for vaginal is sugar free.

Thanx, Suzy for the tip :)

Boy, after two negative comments, I'm now having second thoughts...lol. It's like $20.00 bucks for the lube.

Hopefully, I will get some positive responses to make my decision harder. The promos make it look so inviting to try!

Garry

• Members
Thanx, Suzy for the tip :)

Boy, after two negative comments, I'm now having second thoughts...lol. It's like $20.00 bucks for the lube.

Hopefully, I will get some positive responses to make my decision harder. The promos make it look so inviting to try!

Garry

No problem! They are hilarious aren't they? I figured if it was amazing it would be worth the 20 but you can buy really good tingling lubes for less than that. Although it dependson how big the bottles are..... IT might be worth it

• Members

Hi there L2P, welcome to the forum.

I've never used other KY warming product for women that worked, but have never used these.

If it's a mans product you looking for I just did a review on Male Size Enhancement Cream , that was excellent. I have also used many female clitoral enhancement cream that work some are, Viva Cream, Penthouse Black Label, Sexual Accelerator Gel.

Not all have gotten stellar reviews, but I really liked all of them.

• Members

I've never used other KY warming product for women that worked, but have never used these.

If it's a mans product you looking for I just did a review on Male Size Enhancement Cream , that was excellent. I have also used many female clitoral enhancement cream that work some are, Viva Cream, Penthouse Black Label, Sexual Accelerator Gel.

Thanx for putting out the welcome mat for me, lady. I will check out the reviews of the products you mentioned.

Still debating on the KY :huh:

Again, thanx for your reply.

Garry

• Members

Personally I don't like KY products, period, so I haven't tried this. I recently tried their "moisture enhancing" Silk-E lube, which was kind of sticky after it dried just like all the other KY product I've tried. I won't be buying any more KY, there's WAY better stuff out there.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hubby and I bought this due to how the commercials made it look. The "hers" is tingling/coolong and the "his" is warming. Not really impressed with it, for me the cooling one went from cool, to warm, to almost hot. Hubby said his was just"OK". That being said, it was nice to switch things up and try something different, but I do not see us buying more. I would say that if this is something you want to try, go for it, you may like it, everyone is different.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This is suppose to be I have used other KY products for women, but not these.....

My girlfriend loves it. I wouldn't say it really made it feel much different, but it did slightly. Yet somehow We both really like it.

Good to know, thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Members

grr, how is it that everyone loves and uses piratebay, but the most sources Ive found for any file that I wanted and I want popular files is about SEVEN

• 2 weeks later...

Well good to know they are starting to hit the West.. I dont have mine yet:

I hope everyone in the club gets there copy this week,, All I can say is dont think I would attempt this again,, Roger

• 9 months later...
  • Members

im not a fan of KY products. the warming liquid hurt more that it helped. so im not willing to fork over 20 bucks for the his hers.

I am however patientle waiting for my liquid silk to come in. best stuff ever!!!!

• Members

im not a fan of KY products. the warming liquid hurt more that it helped. so im not willing to fork over 20 bucks for the his hers.

I am however patientle waiting for my liquid silk to come in. best stuff ever!!!!

Since my posting I have tried KY his and hers it's suppose to make you both tingle, then when you come together a WOW effect. I have to say It did give a tingle for both of us and during penetration I'm not sure there was any more to it. We did like it, but Max Size Male Enhancement Cream has been the best so far for men. For women there are many good one.

• 4 years later...