Official Community Forums Home

Deepthroating

elektra

• Members

so, i've been practicing on deepthroating quite alot lately, with nothing but praise from the boyfriend, so im gunna keep going!

butt.. i just cant get it past the first 5 inches! As soon as the head hits the back of my throat when its about to go down my throat I feel like i just cant get it past!

Any suggestions or tips...

why cant i just get it down!

bah , so frustrating!

Guest eminatic

try lying on the bed with your head hanging over the edge. only do this if you trust your partner 100% it is very easy to deepthroat in that position and it will at least get you used to the feel of it so that you can work on other positions.

or you can learn the way my ex taught me and have the guy grab you by the hair and force it down regardless of vomit or tears :o

• Review Team

I have gotten past gag reflex issues but sometimes at about 5 inches it is just difficult to maneuver him in further. I will move around a bit, move my head and push down at the same time, and it will slide on in. :) Once I have the angle down, repeating it is pretty easy. If you are still having trouble with the gag reflex, practice, practice and practice. Being really into yourself - really enjoying it, and not worrying about what you are doing, just enjoying it - should also help.

• Members
so, i've been practicing on deepthroating quite alot lately, with nothing but praise from the boyfriend, so im gunna keep going!

butt.. i just cant get it past the first 5 inches! As soon as the head hits the back of my throat when its about to go down my throat I feel like i just cant get it past!

Any suggestions or tips...

why cant i just get it down!

bah , so frustrating!

Like Ms said, try different angles move your head to the L or R (I have better luck on the L :) )... if you extend or stick out your tongue it helps open your throat as well... Oh and edible lube!!! flavored or not it just helps things slide!

Here's a link! Click here!

• Members

thats guyyss!

mmm edible lube! sounds yummmmmy! hopefully theres black licorice for some reason that tastes soo good!

i love giving head so theres no problem there hehe!

ive tried a bunch of positions and find on my knees i can get the most, i find i have the gag reflex pretty much beat, once his dick is down i can calm myself and breathe a tad and then as long as i take it out decently slow i dont gag at all, it when it pull him out really fast i get a bit of a gag goin on...

• Members

The flavored lube does work wonders ;)

• Members

just an update!

I FEEL LIKE A GODDESS

hehe

FINALLLYYY i can now take pretty much his whole 8 inches down my throat.. i can go all the way down, nose to his stomach.. mind you i can only hold it for 5 seconds tops but im working on the technique now!

i finally got over the 5inch block, and the whole gag after we tried a girl on top 69... him working on my clit with his tongue distracted me and i could take him all the way down! then we tried a few different positions and i could still do it! yay :)

oh and my rewarddd... later in that session i squirt for the first time! FAIR DEAL OR WHAT

• Members
just an update!

I FEEL LIKE A GODDESS

hehe

FINALLLYYY i can now take pretty much his whole 8 inches down my throat.. i can go all the way down, nose to his stomach.. mind you i can only hold it for 5 seconds tops but im working on the technique now!

i finally got over the 5inch block, and the whole gag after we tried a girl on top 69... him working on my clit with his tongue distracted me and i could take him all the way down! then we tried a few different positions and i could still do it! yay :)

oh and my rewarddd... later in that session i squirt for the first time! FAIR DEAL OR WHAT

You've made great progress in little time. Good for you.

• Members
i know! im suprised!

lots of practicing! ;)

and he's a clever one, hes like i bet you need to deepthroat every day to maintain the skill right? hehe

:D yea right :D

• Members
i know! im suprised!

lots of practicing! ;)

and he's a clever one, hes like i bet you need to deepthroat every day to maintain the skill right? hehe

Makes sense to me!!!!!

• Members

Lucky sunnuva...

I cant get my girl to go down on a regular basis. And when I do, she takes it slow, and never really wants to push herself past her comfort zone to take more. She says the taste of when I cum isn't that bad, but she has only ever taken it in her mouth a couple times.

You feel like a goddess? You deserve it.

• Members

does she rarely push herself sexually, out of her comfort zone?

thanks what im sensing lol

i never used to be as 'freaky' or into pushing myself/doing new things sexually - even though i thought them.. everyone wants to be better sexually and do more wild things they just don't have the guts to do it or talk about it

definitely talk to her!

any good partner should love to try new things and do whatever they can to satisfy the other...

to get her to go down on you, say something like "babe i really love when you ________ (suck on my cock/give me head/etc)" and then while shes giving you head when she does something you like say something like "ohh babe i love when you do that, keep going, ..etc. etc." and then as ur talking to her and shes probably saying a few words back ...say something you would like her to try by making it an suggestion "try to ____ (see how much u can take down/suck harder/etc" and then when she does it reallly let her know you like it ... and then after ward, tell her how great it was and when she did the things you asked it was really amazing and be like "damn that was so good, i want you to do that everyday!"

slowly, she will crack! lol

• Members

Tried it already. She knows I love it. She does it every now and then. I actually got really lucky maybe a few weeks back, and she got into the mood when I had a friend over. We had just finished up something, and her and I were in bed, he was on the couch or something, like 10 ft away. She used her hands under the blanket for maybe 5 minutes, then did oral for like 2 but it was enough that I was ready to fill her mouth right then and there. She knows I love it because I talk about that night every now and then.

Worst thing is, she hates me going down on her now because she doesn't always give back orally.

• Members

:huh: how do people not liking giving or getting oral?

blows my mind!

have you tried to have a more serious out of the bedroom talk with her... even my boyfriend, if were just watching tv doin nothing will just give me oral and then go right back to chillin like nothing happened! And im there, wanting to give back to him... He says "i love doing it and don't need anything back from you because i enjoy giving you pleasure"

when he says that WOW i go crazy and have to get physical, sometimes even force him down hehe

• Members

I mean, she loves when I go down on her. She loves my tongue to the point of anything I do with it, gives her chills. If i just have it out of my mouth, she gets thoughts. Running it across her lips, and instant chills.

She isn't one to let me randomly do things to her without a warmup so I don't think I could randomly go down on her. Even if warmed up, she stops me and says she feels bad.

Maybe I'll just handcuff her...

• Members

maybe, my boyfriend does this to me, he will get me excited by cuddling and kissing my neck on the couch and then whispering what he wants to do to me in my ear and then im thinkin about it and i want it and then he runs his hand over my body, and rubs me outside my clothes and then around the waist of my pants/etc and then i want it REALLY BAD

maybe try that

is she comfortable telling you, in detail what she would want to do to you start to finish? (like from the moment u start making out to cuddling after sex - including foreplay for want she wants to give/get and sex) i find as soon as i was comfortable doing that i was more open to doing/wantin those things

• Review Team
No. I wish she was that open.

By your age, I am going to assume your GF is late teens or early 20s. I can assure you, when I was in my early 20s I NEVER would have had the confidence to tell my man what I wanted. I was still in the mind frame that sex was something a woman did to please a man. It wasn't until several years later - late 20s to early 30s - that I realized a sex is awesome for women, too.

This is obviously not the case with all women, but just realize that it takes some of us longer to open up to our own sexual being. That doesn't mean we don't love you, it just means we are still learning ourselves. The longest relationship of my life was during my late teens and early 20s, I love him and we had sex a lot, but that didn't mean I really "got it" if you know what I mean.

As for deepthroating - YAY for you and your man elektra! It is great! I get so hot and wet giving SO oral. I love to feel him in my throat and I hold it as long as I can, even move around a bit with him in my throat to really set him off. The more I do it, the longer I can, so practice, practice, practice! ;) He says I am the only woman who has ever been able to DT him and that even without it, I am the best oral-giver he has had, so I guess the practice is paying off! :P

• Members

thats exactly what my bf said too! that i was the only girl that could take him down.. well his penis is intimidating.. at least 2 inches wide and approx 8 inchs semi hard.. haha

yah i actually LOVE the feeling of his dick down my throat and i can feel that tightness..right now im working on the breathing so i can keep him in longer.. for the spit issue (because there is some thick GROSS spit haha ) i usually swallow some of it while hes down my throat and it feels good for him, and actually calms my gag...

any tips for the breathin to be able to keep him in longer? I try my best not to panic cause then ur instinct is to pull it out right away

• Like 1