Official Community Forums Home

Question About Vibrator

• Members

I bought a rabbit vibrator a few weeks ago, I want to use it but I'm a little bit nervous cause I never used one on myself before. Most people have others use it on them, but I want the full on intense orgasmn. I also like trying out new toys and trying to find out which one are the best for me. Are they difficult to use when your alone or is it better to have someone else use it on you? Tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

• Members

I use a rabbit on my wife all the time during foreplay ;) She absolutey loves it as do I ;) It's quite a turn-on to see your SO have a big O, no matter how you do it :D

• Members

I would say give it a test drive ;) then let someone else use it on you. Just to see if you like it first :) I agree however having my husband use one on me is the best!

• Members
I would say give it a test drive ;) then let someone else use it on you. Just to see if you like it first :) I agree however having my husband use one on me is the best!

I agree, get comfortable with the rabbit yourself first before inviting a companion

• Members

Yes thats what I happened on doing. It just sort of intimidated me cause so many people told me to get one but I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not.

When I got home anyhow from my friends house I tried and boy do I love it!!!!!! ;)

• Members
Yes thats what I happened on doing. It just sort of intimidated me cause so many people told me to get one but I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not.

When I got home anyhow from my friends house I tried and boy do I love it!!!!!! ;)

Good for you! and congrats on your first toy, your no longer a toy virgin. How does that feel?

• Members

I knew you would :D

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I have a question. Im 19 years old and a virgin, and I would like to start using a vibrator. Ive seen some of the smaller ones that are used just for clitoral stimulation and have thought about getting one of those, but I would like to try one of the standard size dildos. Is it safe for me to use a larger dildo when Ive never experienced penetration?

• Members
I have a question. Im 19 years old and a virgin, and I would like to start using a vibrator. Ive seen some of the smaller ones that are used just for clitoral stimulation and have thought about getting one of those, but I would like to try one of the standard size dildos. Is it safe for me to use a larger dildo when Ive never experienced penetration?

Yes it's safe, but I it may not fell good the first time, it may even hurt. I strongly suggest you start with clitoral stimulator, then if you want, move on slowly from there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'd start with a smaller vibe (diameter of 1 inh or less) and work up from there. Personally, I didn't like the smaller vibes (short yes, thin no) and jumped right to the 1.5 inchers and up. However, whatever size you start with, load up with lube. No matter how turned on you might be, lube is always a good idea with toys.

• 13 years later...