Official Community Forums Home

Is It Just Me Or...

Sunshine Sam218

• Members

There's some people who not open about sex. I know not everyone is open to discuss it but now I have like sex on the brain. I feel like a guy cause I'm always trying new things and having fun with myself. Before I end up having sex with someone special I want to have fun! I think if people would be more open with there significant others or husbands that they'd actually enjoy sex more and have fun. I bought loads of books this week about enjoying sex, sex positions and masturbating tips. Before I used to be ashamed about how often I thought of it cause I was afraid what people would say but now I feel much more open about myself and about how I feel about sex. :)

• Members

good for you!

• Members

Samma once you know that your views are the only ones that matter everything else falls in line with you! Anyone who wastes a day doing nothing will be nothing!

• Members

sometimes it takes a certain person or experience to open people up sexually to a point where they feel 100% comfortable

before i met my current bf i kinda keep that naughty, dirty, kinky side on the inside -having more vanilla sex but wanting more but i didnt do anything about it!

then i met my bf and hes extremely open and he opened me up to being comfortable with everything sexual.. we can talk about anything sexual, do anything sexual, read/etc. and its such a great feeling to finally have that!

i guess i thought id get a wierd reaction if i brought out my thoughts/ideas before, but now when i do my bf just says "sure, anything for you babe" ..thats much more comforting to be open and honest (and get a good reaction)! :)

but hey, sometimes that takes time to get to that point - you have to be comfortable with yourself, and your partner or person your with...

the hesitations you might have previously felt could have not been yourself worried about what others might think or say, but about your own uncomfortableness you know? i feel like being more sexually open is also a personal growth or change

• Members

Yes I agree. I think it was something to do what people would have thought of me. I'm much more open about anything now. I'm going to start doing yoga so I can become more flexible and stay in shape.

• Members
There's some people who not open about sex. I know not everyone is open to discuss it but now I have like sex on the brain. I feel like a guy cause I'm always trying new things and having fun with myself. Before I end up having sex with someone special I want to have fun! I think if people would be more open with there significant others or husbands that they'd actually enjoy sex more and have fun. I bought loads of books this week about enjoying sex, sex positions and masturbating tips. Before I used to be ashamed about how often I thought of it cause I was afraid what people would say but now I feel much more open about myself and about how I feel about sex. :)

Good for you! Be that way and stay that way! People have a lot of hangups in this world! It hinders a lot of happiness IMO...

• Members

you should try a pole dancing and strip tease class!

i took one with my best girlfriend and it was amazing! great workout, TOTAL self confidence booster.. and you feel SO sexy ALL THE TIME!

• Members

You hit the nail on the head with the opening up with the SO's. There are so many new ways to have fun and you just have to express your ideas and thoughts and not be scared :D You never know, your SO was probably having the same thoughts, too ;)

Have fun, I know we are :D:D

• Members

My second boyfriend was the first I ever had sex with. I joined TT while I was dating him and got a few toys. He enjoyed them, but once I started getting more toys and more ideas from here, he said that I was a bit "obsessed" and started backing off a bit.

Granted, I am very passionate about passion..... but he wanted to be "one, done, that was fun"....

My SO now LOVES it! He's had girls that don't make a sound. I love being able to express myself and be open about sex with him. Haven't gotten any technique books yet, but I'm planning on it!