Official Community Forums Home

4 All You Dieting Girls!

pappyld04

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I did some searching. I found some of the things on there a little funny.

Calories burned

This list was for fun as you see my sentence ends with a little funny. I found it to be a good laugh for everyone. I did not consider it scientific data.

• Members
This list was for fun as you see my sentence ends with a little funny. I found it to be a good laugh for everyone. I did not consider it scientific data.

Really? I planned on doing a very scientific study comparing both yours and LL's lists to see which was more acurate. Hmm well, I'm gonna any way, who's in?

• Members

Hey I am in. It is a win-win situation. Bring on the fun. Someone better warn PILTA to get ready.....hehee.

• Members
For this, I'm jumping in with both feet!

Way to lead the charge! No for this to be truly scientific we need lots of different kinds of people (men and women) who are willing to have sex frequently. In the name of science of course.

• Review Team
Way to lead the charge! No for this to be truly scientific we need lots of different kinds of people (men and women) who are willing to have sex frequently. In the name of science of course.

I gladly volunteer myself and my SO! I think I can speak on his behalf when I say that sceince is veeerrry important to us both! :P

Guest eminatic
LINK

here you can plug in your weight, and choose from a list of exercises to calculate the number of calories burned per minute.

i simply put it out there for those musing that they were curious to know. thats all.

• Members

Well, if its strictly for science count me in :P

• Members

So Suzy when and where do we start. We are all definately ready, willing and able....lol. We love to help people.....hehee.

• Review Team
So Suzy when and where do we start. We are all definately ready, willing and able....lol. We love to help people.....hehee.

Actually, SO and I already started, I just forgot the calorie counting part of the experiment - guess I will need a spanking and to start over. :P

• Members
LINK

here you can plug in your weight, and choose from a list of exercises to calculate the number of calories burned per minute.

According to that link (I found it VERY interesting), this is what I burn on my workouts everyday:

Ballet: 1 hour 550 calories

Jump rope: .5 hour 458 calories

Trampoline: .25 hour 75 calories

Weight lifting: .5 hour 275 calories

Walking: 367 to 455 calories/hour

I'm on a six week body challenge that ends June 13th, and I have one day a week with no exercise allowed. I also ordered a weighted vest to start wearing. That will help tremendously too. I'm trying to trim down and buff up. I recently decided to be allergic to wheat (which is definitely helping on the diet front), so I'm eating mostly fruit and meat with vegetables and a salad here and there too. I'm only at the beginning of week two, and I can already see drastic results in my most problematic areas.

I personally feel that each body is different and therefore needs different things. I'm just eating what feels good to me and doing what my body craves. Anyhow, when it's all said and done with, I plan on buying an awesome bathing suit come June. Perhaps I'll post pics of the end results then! ;)

• Members

LOL I swear! If I didn't have sex a s frequently as I do I would be up over 200, no joke! It's like Daily Cardio!

• Members
LOL I swear! If I didn't have sex a s frequently as I do I would be up over 200, no joke! It's like Daily Cardio!

That's why your always smiling :D

• Members
Anyhow, when it's all said and done with, I plan on buying an awesome bathing suit come June. Perhaps I'll post pics of the end results then! ;)

You definitely should! It's very liberating!

Okay girls, start your engines! It's time to go! And anything goes btw as long as you track those calories! LOL And who said science couldn;t be sexy? Oh and that reminds me, the other requirement. You must wear (at somepoint) a white lab coat, this is after all a science experiment and we do need to be professional about it!

• Members
You definitely should! It's very liberating!

Okay girls, start your engines! It's time to go! And anything goes btw as long as you track those calories! LOL And who said science couldn;t be sexy? Oh and that reminds me, the other requirement. You must wear (at somepoint) a white lab coat, this is after all a science experiment and we do need to be professional about it!

ok so I got the lab coat....hmmmm....should I wear a nice set of stockings and just the coat. I think that would be perfect.

• Members
ok so I got the lab coat....hmmmm....should I wear a nice set of stockings and just the coat. I think that would be perfect.

I'll leave the rest of the ensamble up to you, hell wear nothing else fo all i care! Just don't forget, taking off clothing helps take off those calories!